The Famous Orgy [One Shot]

A/N: Be warned! This may cause nightmares! Just kidding. Maybe. Smut included. Enjoy!! <3

"Hey babe." I hear Louis talking through the phone to someone. "Can you come over?" I hear a muffled voice from the other side respond. I can't make out who it is or what they say though. Louis hangs up and walks into his bedroom. He comes back out a couple minutes later just as someone knocks on the door. "Hey I missed you." He leans in to kiss...Harry?!

"I missed you too." Well that was a complete surprise. " So what's up why did you want me to-"

He's cut off by Louis pushing him up against the wall as he kisses him passionately. Harry kicks the door closed as he picks Louis up and carries him to the couch in front of me. He lays him down and crawls on top of him. He straddles Louis' hips as he takes off his shirt. Louis strips off his shirt as well. Eventually they're naked and things are kinda sweaty if you catch my drift.

Then I hear the front door open. Obviously Louis and Harry don't though, because they're still going at it. Liam and Danielle walk in. Danielle screams and Liam shields her eyes with his chest.

"Shit." Louis mutters under his breath. They slowly pull apart and put on their boxers. Their boners are still very visible though.

"What the hell is going on?!" Liam demands. "Since when were you two...ya know..together?"

"One year tomorrow." Harry says staring intently into Louis' eyes.

"Awe that's so sweet." Danielle coos.

Then there's an awkward silence until someone knocks on the door. Louis looks a bit terrified.

"Were you expecting anyone else?" Danielle asks.

"Well uhm actually..." Louis coughs awkwardly.

"Louis what did you do?" Liam steps in.

"Hey Lou you home? We got your message. Are we late or are we early?" I look in the direction of the door and see Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and Jade Thirwall aka Little Mix. "Oh are you two here for the-" Jade starts to say but Louis clamps his hand over her mouth.

"Here for the what?" Liam asks curiously.

"Nothing. Here for nothing. They were just leaving right guys?" Louis starts to push them towards the door.

"No. We just got here. Where is everyone else?" Perrie asks stepping away from Louis' push.

"Not here yet. And they don't know about it. So keep quiet." Louis whispers nodding his head back to the other three.

"Oh. But wasn't Harry going to be in it too?' Jesy whispers back.

"Yes but it was supposed to be a surprise for our one year anniversary tomorrow." Louis answers.

"Alright let's get this thing started!" Niall yells running though the doorway.

"Wait. Why are you here Niall?" Louis asks.

"Demi texted me. Why didn't you tell me you were having an-"

"Shhh. Harry doesn't know. It's a surprise for their one year anniversary." Leigh-Anne says in a hushed voice as Louis face palms.

"Wait what?! You and Harry are dating? Why didn't I know?"

"We didn't know either." Liam says about him and Danielle.

"What's up everyone?" Now Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are here too.

"Hi Justin." Niall blushes. I know he has a man crush, but I didn't know it was this bad.

"Oh hey Niall. What's up man?" Justin pulls Niall into a bro hug.

"Hey sorry I took so long. I ran into some traffic on the way." Miley Cyrus?

"Are we too late? Has it started yet?" Demi Lavato and Ellie Golding.

"How's it going?" Josh Devine.

"Hey. We're here. Did we miss anything?" Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, and Luke Hemmings. 5sos.

"No actually we haven't started yet." Justin says.

"Hey Perrie texted me about some kinda party?" Now Zayn.

"I'm so sorry I'm late! I had car trouble. It was awful!" Hailey Williams.

"We're late. I know. So sorry guys." Tyler Oakley, Joey Graceffa, and Shane Dawson.

"Hey Lou, I had to find out from Perrie that you're throwing a party? What kinda gay best friend are you?" Eleanor Calder! El my love! I missed you so much!

"Okay well now that everyone is here, I hope, let's get started." Louis said turning towards Harry.

"Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?!" Harry shouts.

"Well babe, remember how you told me you've always wanted to have an orgy? Well happy one year anniversary! I threw you a surprise orgy party." Louis says walking up to Harry and grabbing his hands.

"Oh my god thank you so much!"

"You're welcome so much. Alright well shall we get started everyone?"

Eleanor walks over to me and begins to suck on me very passionately.

"Oh Mocah. love you!" The nicknames she gives me. I swear they're the best thing ever. She removes her mouth and has a dramatic look in her eyes. "I have a confession. I've been having an affair...with your cousin, Vanilla. I'm sorry! It's just that she...she's just such an amazing latte. I couldn't resist myself. My taste buds were just tingling for her. My dear Mocah, can you ever forgive me?" I turn away. I cannot handle this right now. My whipped cream starts to melt and I try to hold it together so that El won't see how week I am right now. I can't do it though. My whipped cream spills out over my lid and I just collapse. I can faintly hear Eleanor talking. She's saying things like "Babe don't go." "Mocah hold it together!" "I swear to fucking god stay with me!!" And then I die.

                                                             THE END

A/N: You like? Yeah I did too! ;)  Look out for a new series coming soon. Based on the anime Black Butler with my own little twist. If you have any requests for one-shots let me know. I'm going to be picking two people that comment what they want and who they want to be with. Remember I'm only doing the first two that I see. I'm excited to hear what you guys want!

NT.R