Oh My God

Zoey's POV:

Today my mom and I are going shopping for school next week . We were going in and out of stores looking for the perfect outfit I groaned and told her I was hungry and she said you are always hungry I wonder why you ain't big like a Cow yet I giggled at my mom's comeback my mom is super cool and smart too.

Lindsay's POV:
My daughter and I were looking for a outfit that she could wear to school . My baby girl is my whole world and I won't let anyone destroy what we have I thought. Mom I'm hungry Zoey said I couldn't help but laugh and told her my best come back yet . Ok baby we can eat then look for that outfit.

Zoey's POV:
After about 2 hours we finish eating mom and I got up threw our garbage away. Then continue to look for that outfit we went inside the last store just has we got in my mom shouted found it , it was a full green outfit, a green shirt and shorts with a green tights also green shoes I think my mom wants to make me into a tree that's way too much green but she also has a good taste in fashion for a 32 year old . Go try it on mom said I groan took up the outfit and and gave her a sour look and she gave me back one man no one should play with this woman she is dangerous I said aloud and we both laugh . mom bought the outfit oh no .We got out of the store and went to the car on our way home I fell asleep .

***********************
This is my second story comment and vote should I continue or not bye .
Emma xoxo