The Pain of a Goodbye

Each word hit him like an arrow,each word more painful than the last "I can't do this anymore!" Jason yelled.

"Why?!" Ty was in tears when he said that.

"I can't go anywhere without getting hurt by our relationship,everyone says 'hey faggot!' or beats me up and hurts me mentally and physically in ways that I cannot describe!"

"You don't have to listen to them Jason! It doesn't matter what they say...they just want to bring you down."

"I don't care! I'm done!!!" and with that,Jason stormed off...leaving Ty in tears.

"Why does everyone leave me?!"

That night,Ty went to his bathroom and started to cut himself with a blade.

"I...don't...deserve...to...live..." he cut himself so badly that he fell to the floor,unconscious.

It didn't take long for his roommate Sky to see him..."Ty!",he yelled,Sky called an ambulance to take Ty to the hospital.

When Ty woke up,he found himself surrounded by people,those people were Sky,Kermit,Seto,Quinten,Bodil,Mitch,and Jerome.

"Oh thank Notch you're okay Ty!"Mitch said.

"Excuse me..."a voice interrupted"...may I talk to you gentlemen for a minute."the doctor seemed upset.

They all followed the doctor outside except for Ty.

"I'm afraid we have some bad news about your friend."

"What is it?"they asked.

"Your friend has lost a lot of blood,there's nothing much we can do for him...I'm sorry..."

At that news,they all looked at each other sadly,not long after the news was given,he died in his sleep...it was a sad day for Dead army,and for all of Team Crafted...they had a funeral for him and since then...no one has forgotten the crimson eyed boy...his spirit living in his friends hearts.

THE

END...