Season 1 Facts

Lets start at the beginning....

1. Mona only became 'A' because she wanted to keep Hanna to herself and away from the others (Spencer, Aria and Emily). In the Pilot episode, Hanna waves at Aria and Mona's face......Priceless

2. In the scene where Aria receives her first 'A' text, Mona has her hand under the desk and it is so obvious that she sent it. First 'A' text reads... 'Maybe her fools around with students all the time. A lot of teachers do. Just ask your dad. -A

3. Toby, Ian  and Mrs DiLaurentis are three completely different actors/actresses in the Pilot episode. Mrs DiLaurentis was played by Anne Marie DeLuise and then now is replaced by Andrea Parker. Toby was portrayed by James Neate. No hate for James, but Keegan Allen (who plays Toby now :3) was meant for this role. And Ian was played by Carlo Marks and is now portrayed by Ryan Merriman.

4. The costume designers didn't make Hefty Hanna look very Hefty, she looks average.

5. Ezra was a little too creepy towards Aria and her friends. After finding out what he was really doing in Season 4....Ooops, no spoilers!!! Sorry if I spoiled Mona being 'A', but we are now up to 'A.D', sorry just spoiled that too.

6. Everyone was using the old classic brick, flip phones. OMG!!!! now we have iphones.... How long would it have taken for Mona..I mean 'A', to send all those messages????

7. How did people not notice the many suspicions of Ezra being at Ali's funeral?? Is this just something teachers do now? Go to a students funeral we never taught??? That sounds a bit dodgy :)

8. Caleb's locker number is 214.

9. There is six years between Spencer and Melissa.

10.  In the pilot, Aria orders a cheeseburger but she appears to be vegetarian for all the other episodes...

A/N:

So....If you guys want me to add facts, comment. When I edit the book, I will add them in and put your username next to them and read one of your books!!! I love when people introduce new books to me!!!

Toodles