part 1: small biography

Here are somethings you should know about me. My name's Miranda, but everybody calls me Matt. Im 15 years old and i grew up in a Christian home, go to a fairly decent, (ok maybe not to bad) school. My bestfriend Jennifer, who everyone calls Jenn, is pretty great. I'd say life was pretty good, with the exception of depression, anexiety, bullying, and my family hating me.

What? How can a Christian family hate their own daughter??
Well you see, i don't exactly agree with the bible about man and wife should be married and be together forever. YEP , i don't like guys. I almost never have. I like girls, and if you have a problem with that, if you could please refrain from speaking to me, and judging me, that'd be wonderful. Only that doesn't happen.

Being told your inlove with your bestfriend is annoying. Especially when its their dad, or some girl you thought was your friend, but just wants the attention i guess you could say. Being depressed is hard enough. Through the crying, cutting, and pills. Its all too much. But somehow you have to keep going.

I know what your thinking. You think im some crazy lesbian girl whos a physco and wants attention. I've heard it all before, some from closest friends. I even told a girl she just wants attention or whatever. Well im not some attention whore that you think i am. Some teenagers just don't wanna live. I know thats not a good thing, but if my family would love me, and the kids would stop bullying me and judging me, maybe i wouldn't feel so hurt. Just because im gay doesn't mean i hit on ever girl, and just because im depressed doesn't mean i can't be happy. I do have friends, and i can BE happy.