Life Is A Playground

Elijah Wed was fifteen . He went to Matrimony L'efè High School before he got suspened for possession of Marijuana and of weapons. He then asked his parents to attend a public school . Elijah's parents were too busy to talk to him or see him . His father was a pedetrician and his mother a lawyer . Elijah has been privelaged his whole life . He never really had real friends and he disliked spurious ones so he preferred to be alone . He also hated how his parents dragged him to their rich people socials "Where rich people brag about how rich they are" as he liked to describe it . He spent most of his time indulging himself into music and fine arts such as photography and videography.

On a rather chilly Afternoon , Elijah went skating at the park within his neighborhood . He was on cloud 9 every time he went skating . He loved how the wind blew through his fluffy white hair . He loved how the wind hit his face and he would have to squint his big blue eyes . He skated like he owned the world , like he had a purpose in this big playground full of bully's , princesses and nerds .Suddenly he came to a halt !! Almost fall off his skateboard . In front of a him , a beautiful young lady stood helping a child off the high swing . Elijah was not shy at all , people just thought so because he never spoke .

He approached her , without even thinking about what he was going to say so he just stodod there . Like a creepy old pervrted man , only he was younger . She smiled as the child she was helping ran off . She turned around to see Elijah standing there as the wind brushed through her natural curly hair a curesed her sun tanned skin . Elijah couldn't help help but stare at her , he didn't know what to say or what to do so he skated away as fast as he could . When he got home he sat on his bed reminiscing about the beautiful girl he had seen at the Harword Park.

'Elijah ! Come get your dinner ' screamed the maid who worked for 10 hours a each day for a week . As he ran downstairs he heard a knock on the door . He wasn't expecting anyone , unless his parents didn't tell him anything. He opened the door to find Messiah Grenoble , the girl from the park .

'Hey,you dropped your phone at the park and I just thought that I'd come over and give it to you since I live just around the corner . We're new here moved all the way from Canada .' She said with some kind of certainty .
Elijah couldn't believe his eyes . He tried to speak but no words could come out .

'Uhmm . . H. . Hey . Uhmm hey . Thanks I was looking for it and couldn't find it. Do you wanna come in?'

'Yes . . Please.'

They made their way to the kitchen . 'So you're a rich kid ?' Elijah asked

'What do you mean?'

Like , you live in this neighborhood and not just anybody lives here . You should know that ..'

'I travel a lot because of my parents jobs . My mom is a Neuro surgeon and my father a judge in the Supreme court in Canada. I live with my mother though , they split unfortunetly.' She said ' What bout your parents?'

'My parents have no time for me . So I usually listen to music,take photos and skate .'

Messiah's phone rings and she holds it . 'Hello , I'm on my way !' She grabbed her jacket and opened the door . 'How's about I come by tomorrow?'

'Yeah . . Definitely! Guess I'll see you then.' Elijah said happily but showed n emotional on his face