agent zero

unconscious nearly alive so close to death he can almost feel it he here's a nose coming from somewhere wale in a dark room chained up  hanging from the seelling with hundred and 20 pounded whights hanging from his legs a door opens up a bright light bimes in the chains detach from the selling he hits the ground face first his able to wake just enough to see who unchained him a scientist with a white lab coat standing in front of the door with a smile on his face agent zero go's back to being unconscious.

Dr.evil: bring in to the room so the test can begin he's very important to the agency I've heard.

others: his AWAKENING!!!

agent zero: uhh where am I who are you people wye am I hooked up to machines.

Dr.evil: put him back to sleep.

others: sir it's not working something is blocking the gass from entering his body.

agent zero: what do you mean something is blocking me.

agent zero has no memory of where he was last at or where he is and still thinking his alive his In for a big surprise.

others: sir we have enemy trops romming the maine lobby and more enemy trops using the stairwell what do we do!?

Dr.evil: here's your new order do nothing and destroy the lab hahaha enjoy.

unknown girl: I found him his hooked up to some machine.

Dr.evil: so glade you could make it Cassandra just in time to watch me kill the number one agent in the business.

zero breaks free from the machine Dr.evil misses his chance to kill agent zero.

Dr.evil: well you might have escaped death once but let's see you if you can escape 20 tunes of c4 hahaha.

agent zero trys to think of a way to save everybody befor the timer go's off.

Cassandra: we have to get you out of here before it's to late!!

agent zero: no not until I find a way to save everybody that's in this building.

Cassandra: but we can't there's just not enough time we only have 30 seconds!!

the timer for the bomb counts down after it hits ten.

Cassandra it's time to go we to go now!!!

agent zero gets pushed out through the hole in the wall from Dr.evil's escape 20 thousand stories high agent zero feels a strange area surrounding him wondering what's about to happen next.

a voice starts talking to agent zero.

unknown voice: your about to die young master you might want to use the flight powers you have.

agent zero: I have powers?

as agent zero is falling a red light starts glow from the inside of agent zero then he short straight through the air living a trial of red light behind hind him.

Cassandra: they didn't tell me he could fly this is will be the last time I ever overlooke  something important.

the timer is 5seconds from exploding agent zero managed to save half of the people that was in the building the the bomb go's off Cassandra managed to get out by jumping and useing  her powers of strength she landed on top of someone's house.

people came out to see what happened police and the military surround the area

agent zero was starting to feel weird Cassandra went to see if he was alright but everything wasn't alright...

two weeks later agent zero wakes up in a