1.

Hey i'm Test, i'm not an average kid. I'm High School changed everything for me...
"Ahh," as I woke up. I looked to my dark black computer desk. I left my laptop on. Did I finish my essay?!! I thought immediately. I jumped out of bed and ran to the laptop. "Great, I've finished." I said with excitement. I took my phone to turn on some music for my shower. I clicked the band station. It's mostly a mixer of Twenty One Pilots, Bring Me The Horizon, The Neighborhood, etc. I when in the bathroom, I let the water run for a bit. As I head back to my room, my phone was blinking. I opened it up to see a text message. It's from my mom, "Hey sweetie, I went for work early. Take the keys, go on the bus and have a good day. Love you." I replied, "Love you too." The Bus?! Why the bus, I don't know anyone at my new school, It's high school my God. The water must be warm now so I went to check. I walked into the steamy room. The mist immediately hit my face I knew it was ready. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I wore black jeans with a Nirvana t-shirt. I went to grab my black converse when I saw my bracelets. I quickly got them on and ran outside. But, first I put my keys in my bag.
     I'm starting my day off great. I wear my favorite color, black is just so refreshing, plus I may get to meet new people on the bus. Most of my friends went to private schools. The bus stop was around the corner for my house, so I didn't mind. The bus stops. I see all the kids staring at me. As I got to the top of the steps, I looked around. It was packed, too many people. I slowly walked to a free seat. It was next to this boy. I questioned, "Anyone sitting here?¨ He didn't hear me, I repeat. ¨Yo boy he not going to hear you!!!!,¨ When I heard this I tapped his shoulder. He looked up then took his earbud out. I uttered, ¨Can I sit here?¨ He said ¨sure.¨ ¨Hi i'm Test,¨ I said quickly. He just looked at me, This is really awkward. He finally said,¨I'm Alexander.¨ I just nod as if I lost everything I was going to say. Alexander had light brown hair with dark brown eyes. He was pretty tall for my height. I'm kinda short but tall. He just laughed a bit after. "What you listening too?," I asked to keep to conversation going. He responded quickly, "Oh i'm listening to Single from The Neighbourhood." He likes bands thats awesome. He whipped his phone out, he started to scroll through his music. He stopped to look over. Alexander grabbed his headphone, "Want to listen to music?," he questio. I just nod and started to place it in my ear. He clicked softly on his screen like if it was fragile. An unfamiliar song started to play. "Do you know this song?," Alexander ask me, "I don't know it what's it called?," this song is so cool. He turned on phone, he points it in my direction. I read it, Stranger by Secondhand Serenade, "I never heard of them," I say nervously. He chuckles, is that really funny? I looked up and I see the school. I stared back at him looked into his beautiful dark brown eyes and made a eye gesture to look ahead. He looked and started to put his backpack on his side. Alexander pulled gum out and offered me a piece. I shook my hand no as I started to get up. I let him go before, so it wouldn't be so awkward. I looked at the back of his neck, he had clear white skin, but really pale like a vampire or something.
     We all started for the gym, which I did know where it was. Well this got weird I kinda looked for the badges to see who's  a teacher. I found one, but this teacher was dress like a hippy. She a worn a green and yellow cotton striped shirt with this crazy bootcut shorts. I never seen anything like it. "Excuse me mrs," I say shyly scared for my life, "where the gym?" She turned around with excitement and he voice was very strange, "Well, hello, it's down the hall and to the left!" I nod, I speed walk down to the gym and i'm glad I made it on time. "What's your name?," some lady asked. I turned, "Oh, it's Test," it was the Vice Principal Mrs. Jones. She handed me a thin paper, she started to talk,but I blocked her out. Mrs. Jones points to an area, "... That's your class and if you have questions ask your teacher," that's all I heard from her. I looked innocently over I made a slight smile, "Okay," I say. I walked over to see Alexander sitting with a free seat. I ran over to him, "Hello again," I couldn't stop laughing. He joins in with me. I love his laugh it's warming and helps me not freak i'm in highschool.

A few moments later...
"Attention ladies and gentlemen," the principal, Mrs. Turner tries to calm everyone down. She taps the mic three times then clears her throat. "Now you're about to go to your classrooms as in homerooms," she continues, "Here's the principal, vice principal," Mrs. Turner gesture her over. " Hey guys, hope you have a great year here at Truce High School! Also I know what you're thinking oh God i'm fresh meat, but you're not your a lovely person, now head to your classrooms," Mrs. Jones made that quick.
I automatically ran to the map by the door to see what hall my classroom is.
My finger rubs around the plastic, I lock my finger on a point. Alexander started to look until I grab his hand and pulled him. ¨I know where to go, so you can follow me if you want," I say. Alexander laughed,¨ Well, there's no point of going back,¨ he continued,¨ What hall is it?¨ I let go of his hand, ¨Its hall number 2, hey what our class number?¨ He made a shocked face, "Dude how you forget?,¨ I started, ¨ I didn't forget i wasn't listening, so...¨
Alexander touched his head, ¨It's room 301.¨  We both head there without a word. We both looked up at each other a couple times, but still no words.
We arrived to the room, I took a deep breath. I chose a seat in the back,
Alexander sat next to me. I guess we're friends now. Homeroom was so exhausting, all I know is that i'm lonely next two periods.
     The bell rings, I head to lunch paying attention to my surrounding. I didn't want a high school spill happen to me. Just the thought of hanging with Alexander makes me so happy. I chosed to tell him my secret even tho we just met. I ran to him at lunch. "Heyyyyyyyyy Alex, um can I call you that?" He chuckles, "Sure," his voice gives he sparkes. We waited in line, "Dude i'm going to tell you a secret," I say quietly. He nodded, I why he so silent, no words really. We sat with our lunch, we both got pizza and a salad, but i'm the only one who got nachos. "Okay what's your secret," he sounded so anxious to hear it. "Alex don't freak out and please still be my friend," I say, he nods continuously. "I-I'm gay," God why was i so awkward. I'm just a person he can't judge. "Really me too," Alexander say, "Well i'll tell you something I have cancer, Neuroblastoma," he looks down. I feel so bad right now, him an amazing person, with cancer! "Alex it will be okay, dude don't feel bad i'm here for you," I say. Suddenly some kid hits the back of my head. "Hey I hear you're gay, you....," some kid tough kid said. Before he finished his sentence a teacher yelled, "hey leave him alone!" He gave me a glare that he was not done with me. "Alexander I can't fight and if he wants to i'm going to die," I say with fear. "If he wants to fight you I won't leave your side okay," he said that with passion. I'm a chicken why would i say that. He grabs my hand, "don't worry okay it all will be ok, don't stress," He pulls his phone out to play some music. He plays Afraid by The Neighbourhood. I just finishing eating my lunch and just listen to the lyrics, Your to mean, I don't like you, f*ck you anyways. As lunch was ending so  was the song, If you leave me then ill be afraid of everything. "Alex what's your next class," I questioned. "Let me check," he peeks at a paper quickly, "I have Mr. Bullan next." I gave the thumbs up, we have the same class that's good. "Come on no waiting," as I pulled his arm. As we walked in the hallway we were being laughed at and called names like gay, freaks, and even queer. It felt like the world was surrounding me. Alex face was straight the whole time. When we entered the class I asked, ¨Why your face with no emotion?¨ He starts to explain a story about getting bullied as a kid because he was gay so it don't bug him anymore. I nodded then look away to pay attention to class. This makes me upset.