After Work Part II

You pull in the driveway, you're back home from work. You walk into the house and the notice the living room is empty. You never come home to an empty living room. Ed is usually on the couch watching TV.
So you walk back to the room and hear Ed making weird noises and you crack open the bedroom door and see Ed jacking off in your bed. You were highly shocked because he never goes in your room. You guys are just roommates! So you put your ear up to the door and hear him saying," Oh fuck yes (Y/N)!" You about died. You never knew be had feelings for you like this! You thought he did like you that much. Almost as much as you like him!
He noticed you and got up without putting his jeans on just his boxers. And you walked away from the door quickly. So you are now in the living room. Just sitting on the couch. "(Y/N)! Are you in the living room?" Ed asks. "Yeah" you answer very innocently. "Hmm, I swore I saw you standing in the doorway of umm... Your room..." He says awkwardly. "Yes I saw everything." You blushed. "Oh really now? So you wanna be sneaky and spy on me like a bad girl?" Ed asked in a very sexy voice, which made you more horny than you were. "No," you kinda gulped. " Yea ya do babe..." He said as he walk up in front of you with his boner under his boxers in your face, and he lifts your head up by your chin with his two fingers. "You know you want my dick babe," he says. "Don't you?" You nod. "Good girl, I knew you did baby," (So at this point you're wet asf and horny asf.) "Why don't you be a good girl more for me, and let me do what I want to you?" He asks. "Ok..." you respond. "So, do you wanna suck my big dick?" He asked you. You nod eagerly. "Knock your self out baby, with a girl as fucking hot as you, I would let you let you suck my dick everyday." You smile wide at what he said. So you proceed with the action, and pull his boxers off and get on your knees. You're sorta surprised at the size of his dick. But you don't care. So you start to rub his dick and get it as hard as possible. You sucked on the tip a little and licked it. "Mmm, that feels so good (Y/N). Now you get to be my slut from now on." He says with a sexy smirk on his face. You just think about that and smile a little.
He makes you gag by shoving his huge dick in you mouth over and over and over and over again until he shoots cum down your throat. And you swallow. "Good girl." Ed says to you.