Chapter one

Summer: I smiled at myself in the mirror. I wasn't very pretty, but I was average looking. With dark auburn brown hair from my dad and bright blue eyes. My skin was a Caribbean tan and I was skinny. My sisters, Lizzy and Livvy, who were 16, twins, had blond hair from my mom and bright blue eyes like me. My older brother, Eli, who was 21 and my best friend was blond too and had green eyes from my mom. He was tan like me and loved football. Last year when he was 21, he got in a drunk car crash with his friends, and was the only one that died. My town being small, population 150, word went fast and, being one of the popular kids, everyone showed up at his funeral. My sisters aren't that popular, they are more of the nerds with glasses, but they still have their looks. I got popular 3 years ago when my brother took me to a party and introduced me to all his friends. I guess word spread and everyone stared to talk to me, but I still have my 3 true best friends, Taylor, Maija, and Leah. I go to Brookside Junior High. During the weekends, my brothers friends pick me up and I bring along Taylor and we go to parties and such. I still miss Eli though.

Watcher- I watched her through the party window. Her hair flew, her eyes were bright, her personality just showed brightly through her actions, she was perfect. My girls would love her. She would be the new part of my life. I couldn't wait! She would be the new Crystal. I already had Poppy, Jul, and Rose. The new addition would add flavor to my family!