PLAYMATES bk:1

STORY 1:BFF'S

14 year old Kei was in his room playing games on his computer, when his best friend Yuri comes barging in the room.

“Kei guess what, my big brothers coming home from college and he’s spending the whole winter break here with us!” Yuri squealed excited. Kei has always had a crush on his friend Yuri. Yuri has dark blond hair dark green eyes freckles cross his cute nose and he’s about 5’8 an he’s slightly tan.

He has always had more lean muscle than Kei though. Yuri is hot and Kei knew it!

“Oh is Sukei coming home? That’s great he’s so much fun!” Kei said as he turned from his computer to face Yuri. Kei thought he was the hotter then anything standing in the room right now. Yuri was wearing a black T-shirt that clung to him oh so sexily, and purple skinny jeans that fit him like a second skin.

“ Yeah mom and me are going to the airport tomorrow to pick him up. Mom wanted to no if you wanted to come?”

“ Sure it will be good to see him.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kei got ready to got to the airport with Yuri, and headed down stairs.

“ Mom Im going to Yuri’s so I can go with him and his mom to pick up Sukei!” Kei yelled.

“ Ok Kei, are you staying the night too?!” His mom yelled back. Kei thought a sec. Before he replied.

“ Yeah!” He said and left the house Yuri just lived 5 houses down from his.

When Kei got to the door he knocked, and Yuri’s mom answered.

“ Hey Kei Yuri’s up stairs still getting ready. You can go on up.” She said letting him in.

“ Thanks.”

Kei ran up the stairs to Yuri’s room and burst through the door without knocking.

“ Yuri hurr-” Kei stopped short because there stood a half naked Yuri. Hair wet and waist wrapped in a small towel. Kei couldn’t help but stare at him, to Kei right then and there Yuri was the sexiest thing on earth. Kei’s lower half hardened and he started blushing furiously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri knew that his friend Kei was crushing on him it never once bother him in fact he thought it cute! Yuri had to admit that Kei was a good looking guy with his dark brown shaggy hair light sky blue eyes and his heart shaped face. Yuri is 5’8 so Kei is about 5’5 short guy right. Kei was not mush muscle but cute none the less he has flawless white vanilla skin, but his cutest feature is his little beauty mark above his lip.

Now Kei was standing a few feet away from Yuri blushing so hard he looked like a tomato.

Yuri grinned and said. “Kei buddy what’s wrong?”

Yuri sounded so innocent. It amused him to see Kei so uncomfortable and staring lustfully at him, so he deiced to have some fun with Kei. Yuri notices the bulge in Kei’s pants that he was trying so desperately to hide.

Yuri walked slowly towards Kei totally aware of his own nakedness.

Yuri grinned at the blushing Kei and said. “See some thing ya like Kei baby?” Yuri strutted right up in Kei’s face and leaned down so they where face to face. Yuri’s lips merely a breathe away from Kei’s pink soft very kissable lips.

“ Ummmm n-n-n-no man w-what are you talk-kin about.” Kei stuttered nervously looking Yuri in his green eyes.

“ Oh is that so” Yuri said grinning “ well I see something I like and would love to taste.” He said licking his lip.