my life story

chapter 1

Hello all my readers I'm holly I'm 18 I'm from Essex and I'm a bubbly and good hearted women my story is about how my life was hard and the good times I had but most of this story is gonna be about my hard times I been though since I was born on the the 19th December 1994 and to now.  Here we go I hope you enjoy my book .

when I was in my mothers womb my mother drunk alcohol and slept around with other men and all so my mother has 2 girls and 1 boy there names are Donna  ,Lucy, tony they all live in one house also I had another brother his name was Jamie he had a disability of behavior problems that I can't really explain. well my little Jamie was treated like a outcast of the family he was hit and bullied by my half brother and sisters because he was not normal in there eyes my mother and grandma ruby used to smack him round the head when used to watch TV and my mum was cooking on another time in though times when he was a round she saw him jumping up and down on the freezer my mum got angry as she told him to stop but he didn't so she through at full pelt a china cup it hit his head and was taken to hospital and then into care but he is happy now he got adopted that's all I really knew before I was born. as my father told me my father was young. In his 20s he was living with my mother has he was homeless for a while my mother took him in and that's where I came into this world my father was a amazing daddy when I was born he kept me safe as my mother had the baby blues she rejected me and my father was the one that tried to keep me safe and warm to stop me getting hurt by my sisters brothers can't hurt me they also used to bully me when I starting to walk they used to push me over and bang my head on the wall and I crawled as well thy used to ram a buggy on my fingers I used to cry all the time and my father hated the fact about that he cryed him self he had enough of it so he took me  but she didn't want me the only time she wanted me is when my father took me away she said as he walked out that door if you take holly I will report you to social services  that you sexual assorted my girls  and she did my dad was police checked and they found out it was shit she went to court to fight for me to get me back but the court said she was a unfit mother so they said she can see me for 4 hours a day she accepted .

she kept seeing me for about 2 weeks and then she stopped I used to wait at the train station waiting for her she never turned up I used to cry I was about 3 or 4 at the time. my dad ended up going to court again for what my mum told social service that my dad done to my sisters but it was a lot crap she only wanted to get back at my dad because she wanted me back so I went into care for 18 months my dad was only allowed to see me two hours a day I was in a foster home with other kid much older then me I was put into a room with a girl called Emma she was nice she kept me company and she used to play with me we used to play with Teddy's I used to have a china clown that my dad bought me and she had a special small bear but after a month she was adopted I was on my own I was sad and also I was a very emotional kid as I missed my father I used to be naughty and the foster mum put me in my room and locked the door and also I used to wet my self and I had red marks between my legs as they left me in my own urine and o lay bathed me once a week when they can be asked too.

too be continued ..............