Justin bieber imagines

"Baby, im coming, you know i have to get out of everyones sight" i said whilst frantically looking at the flustered teens around me.
I was just leaving school and Justin was picking me up although no body knew about me and him yet, he still wanted to do the normal things and today was picking me up, as he insisted.
"Ok, but baby i just wanna see you its been si-" he was cut off as a loud thunder like voice echoed across the street.
"Lilly, hey wait up" i came to a sudden stop, and slowly but causally spun around on my heals. As i had thought aaron came into view and suddenly i felt all the feeling wash over me as my stomach dropped.
Aaron as you may be wondering who he is, is the school player who every girl still knows what he is like loves, and yes as much as i hate to say it i was one of them, we began speaking nearly a year ago for on and off around 5-6 months, everyone told me what he was like, a player i mean, but as every girl does i thought i could change hi. And make him fall for me and we'd live happily ever after like in the movies, but turned out they were right, we had many of arguments and i became to clingy as much as i despise it i have to admit i was, he spoke to my friends whilst he was me, i was there with him still though when he really liked my friend, but she didn't like him i was still there, when he started liking my other friend, i got jealous and as we spoke about him she confessed little things as so did i, and i told him all of that, which made them fall out and the i thought i could have him all to my self so i still flirted and when he said what he wanted thats when i realised that was all i was as much as i hate to say it i was.
I was stupid.
"What." Was all i said even though it came out sharper than intended.
"Ive seen yours tweets, who are you meeting up with" he said slightly aggressively as he grabbed hold of my arm.
"You wanted nothing to do with me and now I've moved on you want more didn't you have enough last time?" Still holding my phone tightly in my hand i was sure it was going to snap, i said the words that pondered in my head for months.
"I-" i cut him off
"You what you love me you were just to scared to ever admit the feeling because they were too strong?"
"Yes"
At this pointed i yanked my arm out of his vice grip and turned away, i saw a very shiny black jeep parked on the side with a young appealing boy leaning on it whilst on his phone, i slowly weaved my way through the crowd and grabbed his has followed by his phone of him. Almost in a way he was about to explode and who ever did this he looked up at me his eyes quickly softening, i leaned forward and gave him the long passionate kiss i have ever imagined. Pulled away and spoke the three words
"I love you"

"LILLY"
"Yess?"
"You were speaking out loud and everyone heard you and turn around"
I slowly turned around only seeing him in front of me
Aaron
Great so i really shouldn't day dream anymore.

*******************************************<>************************************
So that was the first ill upload every 2-3 days hope you liked it
Xoxo-bieber