Chapter 1

Megan's POV:

"So you ready for the concert to night?" Tommy asked excited. "Um...I guess" I mumbled while walking out of school. "I guess!? We've been waiting for this day for months and all I get is an 'I guess?' !?" "Correction: YOU've been waiting for it. Not me" "I really dont get why you hate them Maggy. I mean...its Green Day. Its 100% your type of music." "I just dont like then. I dont know why" I lied. I had my reason. "You cant hate somebody for no reason" he said but I didnt reply. Im still asking myself why I agreed to this.

"Tommyyy! Maggyyyy! Im so excited!" Tory screamed as she saw us and pulled us into a big hug. "Me too!" Tommy said. I just stood there. "Dont you dare look like this. You said youd come now dont ruin this day. Theres no turning back" Tory said smiling. I just nodded. "So my dad will pick you tow up around five. You have to hurry up." she added smiling.

"Im here" Im shouted has I closed the door to the orphanage. "Lunch is ready" Mrs Smith shouted back from the kitchen. I threw my bag in the corner and went to her. "How was your day? You dont really look happy" she said with a worried smile as she handed me my plate.

She was always so caring. "Nothing" I said simply. I heard her sigh "Dont worry about it. Just enjoy the concert and have fun with your friends" she said smiling. "When will they pick you up?" she asked. I looked at my watch "Holy shit!" I shouted and ran upstaires to my room.

"Tory are you kidding me!?" Tommy said angry. "What?" she asked innocently "We are at a concert. And these thing here. Are seats. Are you really telling me that we'll sit during the concert!?" "Be happy that I got us the tickets. I dont care where we stand or sit. At least we are here" she snapped and I smiled a bit as I sat down looking up to them. "Finally happy to be here?" Tory asked with a smirk. My smile faded. "Actually I forgot about it for a second" She sighed. "At least try to enjoy it."

I nodded. But it wasnt that easy. I was too nervous. Too scared. I just wanted to go home. Lock myself in my room and cry. Until I fall asleep. But I was here.

I heard the screaming become louder and the next second Tory and Tommy joined. I stood up too and saw there reason for the screaming. Although I already knew it. Green Day were on the stage performing their first song. Everybody sang and danced to the music. But I didnt. I just stood there. Staring at the guitarist and singer.. the bassist....the drummer.

I felt my nervousness turn into fear than anger than hurt and back to fear until I felt sick. "Maggy you ok?" Tommy asked and layed his hand on my shoulder. I snapped back to reality and looked at him "I...uhh...I...need to...to go to...toilett." I said and turned around. "Should I come with you? You look so pale" I heard Tory. "N-no stay here. Have fun" I said and ran away.

I locked myself in a cubicle and vomitted. I flushed the toilet. I leaned against the toilet and took some deep breaths trying not to cry. I slowly reached for my purse in my pocket and pulled it out. I opened it and took out a picture. I looked at it as tears formed in my eyes. It was the only thing I had left. The only thing that helped me to remember the short time we had. Its been over ten years and now he's so close. I tear rolled down my chin and dropped on the picture. The picture if me as a baby....and my dad!

Billie's POV:

"Tré show starts in a few minutes" I said. He looked up in shock "What? But Im still waiting for that call." Mike stepped next to me "Do you think it makes sense? I mean...Youve been looking for her for so long and theres still-" I cut him off with punch in the ribs with my elbow.

"I can answer the call if you want" Adie quickly said. "That would be great. Thx" Tré said and hugged her. I gave Adie a quick kiss and we went to the side of the stage where I stood with Mike. Tré had to go to the middle of the stage.

"Was that really neccessary?" I asked quite angry. "Im sorry but I can see how it slowly breaks him. I just think itd be better for him to give up." "Imagine you were in his place. Would you give up if someone kiddnaped Estelle? Or Brix? No you wouldnt. And he'll stop when he found her or if somebody can tell him that shes dead."

Megan's POV:

I kept standing in the cubicle until I calmed down. But I didnt go out. I wanted to be alone. I heard the door of the washroom open and somebody. I quickly put the picture in my pocket flushed the toilet again so she wouldnt think I forgot and went to the sinks to wash my hands.

In the mirror I could see my eyeliner running down my cheeks. I grabbed some papertowels and tried to fix it a bit. I heard the toilett flush and a black haired somehow familiar looking woman stepped out of the cubicle. She had a backstage ticket around her neck and as soon as I remembered her I ran out of the room.

I decided to tell Tory and Tommy that Ill wait at the car for them. I couldnt pretent nothing was wrong. And I didnt want to ruin their day. "Megan Ill come with you!" Tory protested "No its fine really" "You just threw up again. I dont want you to be alone." "But I want to. Dont worry. And have fun" I said leaving before they could say anything else.

I almost jumped down the few staires into the long hall. I quickly turned around the corner just to bumb into someone. I fell on the ground just as the other person. I looked up to see the same person as in the washroom. Adie.

~~~~~~
So unitatos (yes I call you unitatos)
1st chapter done
Tell me what you think so far
Already finished 2nd chapter tell me if you want it or not :3
*whispers* and vote!!!