My First week of Life

*1996*

It was midnight, Anna could feel a storm coming near, she could smell it. The air felt thick with the fog hanging down low. The low, dim street lights made it easier for Anna and Todd not to be seen. You see, they needed to get rid of their baby because they didn't have enough money, they could barely pay their rent. This baby was a mistake, Anna and Todd both were drug addicts. While both of them were walking past fire hydrant, panting from all of the walking, Anna say " Are you sure of this, maybe we can keep her, this could finally motivate you to get a job, Todd." Todd got angry at Anna because he hated kids and just anted to be alone with Anna and do his drugs in peace. "Shit, Anna, why do you always have to change your FUCKING MIND!? We are leaving this mistake her weather you like it or not, we cant afford her!" They drove to one of the rich neighborhoods so at least Anna knew the little girl would have a decent life.  Todd, the one carrying the baby, left her on the stoop of one of many matching houses, as it began to poor. Anna looked down at her beautiful creation, looking into her deep, startling eyes, matching her own. It pained Anna too leave her daughter and know that she will never be able to meet her and watch her grow and tell her she is a special  she-wolf, like all the normal mothers would .Todd growled In frustration," Anna hurry the fuck up, its fucking pouring out and I have to deal with important shit in the morning, get your ass moving!"  Anna whimpered and kissed her little angel on the forehead and scurried to her husband. Ann was now in the car bawiling her eyes put, while her husband wasn't giving any fucks and driving like a maniac, knocking over all the mail boxes on purpose on his way home.

                                                           *BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEE-*SMACK*

I smashed the stupid alarm clock. "UGHH" I groaned, I wasn't prepared for waking up this early. I threw the covers off my legs and stretched preparing myself for a long day of child labor AKA school. I walked over to my mirror to check out how bad the sleeping damage was. "Woah, not that bad Aubrey" I said out loud " You're a sexy beast" I said while winking to myself. I look over to my phone, "6:18, huh I got some time to get my shit together, cool" I skipped over to my walk-in closet and picked out my outfit, picked out my high- waisted shorts, with my white tank top and an oversized cardigan. After that I jumped in my shower and washed my bright and golden blonde hair with vanilla shampoo and conditioner. Once I got out I dried myself and looked into the mirror to see my golden blonde hair , that was down to the small of my back already dried  and my eyes, damn! I'm so lucky to have these bright pale eyes, they are my  best features and a great convo starter! I started to smell breakfast coming from the kitchen.  I got exceited and threw my clothes on, I love my mom, marcey's cooking! I ran towards the stairs and rememebered 3 years ago i fell down and broke my legs, so I went slow so the incident wouldnt happen again. "What's up my madre?" I  giggled to my mother, "So, wheres dad I didnt here him come home from work last night?"