My Alpha

************************************

~Ella P.O.V~

Hi my name is Ella. Yes I'm a werewolf. I'm rouge. And here's my story.
===================

Keep running Ella. My inner wolf Georgia pushed me to go on.

I'm trying. I snapped back.

I know but... come on we only have 3 hours and we can sleep again. She spoke once more.

Ok ok. I sighed.

I kept running. I couldn't shift into my wolf because she is healing from the fight.

Yes the fight. A bunch of rouges united and killed everyone.

My mother,father,best friend,and well I don't know about Carter my brother he ran away but with his mate Kylie.

I started to slow down to catch my breath.

I heard growling. I snapped my attention in front of me looking far off into the woods.

Let me shift! G yelled at me.

Before I responded I shifted.

Into my beautiful white Wolf that has aqua eyes. She is still wounded but I listened To her command.

I growled. A brown and grey wolf emerged from behind some trees.

They growled. Shift! I heard them say through a mind link.

I did as they said. And yes when we shift we still have are clothes on.

They shifted. The brown wolf was radiating power..but he wasn't an alpha. Beta maybe?

He had brown hair styled like a skater dude. The grey one was a guy as well but he had blonde hair curly hair.

Oh my your a girl? The blonde spoke softly.

Yes Einstein, I'm a girl. I snapped back.

The brown haired guy growled.

Who are you, an what is your business here? He questioned.

My name is Ella Moore, from the Orange moon pack, I'm a survivor. My pack was wiped out by rouges. I'm just traveling through, I mean no harm. I stated firmly.

He sighed. Ok but we must take you to the alpha.

I nodded yes in response.

I'm Beta Logan Granger from the East River Pack. This is 3rd in command Oliver Jenkins. He said pointing to the blonde. Follow us.he stated firmly.

They began walking,I followed. ill I have to do is meet the alpha and then I can leave.

So Ella,how long have you been rouge? Oliver asked.

About 4 weeks. I told him.

Oh I see. He nodded his head yes.

Yeah it's complicated. I sighed.

Before Oliver responded..Logan yelled were here! I looked up to see a big house. It had a big landscape of yard and was surrounded by the woods.
The house it's self was blue.

Right this way...Logan grabbed my arm but not with to much force and led me inside. Oliver ran to another room.

I followed Logan upstairs. We took a left down a hallway and stopped at a door on the right. Logan knocked on the door.

WHAT?! I angered voice boomed from inside. Um Alpha sir it's me Logan and I have a rouge here. Logan replied.

Come in...the voice trailed off.

Logan opened up the door and a intoxicating, mouthwatering scent filled my nose it's smelled like the forest and rain. I walked in the room and a boy about 19 or so looked up from his desk.

He had blue eyes and black hair styled in a quiff. He was muscular. He looked at me and his eyes turned black with love and lust.

Mine! He growled, jumping up from his desk and running over to me.

Pulling me into a secure hug. Mate! Georgia howled.