A normal Day in the Traymas Family!

One Morning In Newyork in a Beautiful Penthouse and Family Lived With a Young 4 Year old Boy and a Six year old Girl. Whoms names were Alex and Jessie. They were a Really happy family! So With No further To do! Here is The Beginning of a heart Breaking life.

Little Alex Wakes up in a Pool of sweat whining from a Bad dream his little sister heard his whines and is sitting beside him playing with his hair. " Morning Bud" She says Smiling and handing him a towel. "Oh thank you sis." He says Wiping himself. "want help getting Ready?" she says Raising An eyebrow. "sure!" He says Sitting On a chair and His sister Picks out a red and white shirt, Black Nike Shorts, and some Green Sneakers. And herself She Got out an adorable White dress with some Nice shoes.

They then together Walked down the stairs to See there Mother Cooking some French toast She Cracked two eggs into a Bowl Then added some milk (it depends how much you want) Then she Put in five Shakes of Cinnamon and then Greased the pan and Dipped some bread into the Mixture and finally Fryed it and flipped it every Minute She finally Served it on a Plate for everyone. "Sup Kids!" Our Dad says Lifting Jessie and Putting her on his back and Holding alex in his arms. "Nothing but Now your awake!" Jessie says Laughing. "Dada IS Fwun Fwor Mwe!" Alex says Giggling. He Then sets them Down and Pulls out his Phone when All the sudden He drops it. "Shoot! My Phone!" He shouts. mom turns around quickly and a Raises an eyebrow, we're still Eating!