Im In Love With My Brothers Best Friend

"I could hear my baby sister crying from the next room that meant for me to get up, I walked into my sisters nursery and her screams got louder as I opened the door I soon cradled her in my arms her cry's got lower, I walked her down stairs with my sister Tessa in my arms still I put her swing and turned it on,  I soon went into  the kitchen and filled my sisters bottle with milk and put it in the microwave, you might be wondering where my parents are? my Mum works nights as a nurse at the hospital my dad left when I ,was  and 15 its just me and my brother and sister

introductions:

"My name is Jay"

"my older brother is called Garrett he is 18"

"And my  sister Tessa she is 10 months"

" my sisters milk was done I squeezed the milk on the back of my hand it was not to hot but it was just right for my sister, I yawned walking into the living room while smiling to a giggling baby, Her feet were kicking and she was laughing which made me smile, I put the milk on the side of the couch while I was getting my sister." "Who's a Cutie I said in a high toned voice, she grinned even more I settled her down in my arms while reaching out for the milk and giving into her, her slurps were so peaceful her eyes were going and she looked sleepy."

"After my sister fell back asleep and finished her milk I put her back to bed I decided to get ready since it was school and my mom would be home soon and Grandma to look after Tess while my Mom went to bed, I had  got into the shower after I had finished I washed my teeth, but I heard the sudden pounding of the door," "hey dweeb open the door I need to take a leak," " I rolled my eyes I opened the door to my topples brother standing in the door frame like he was posing for a cover of a magazine."

My brother Garrett was a lot taller than me and a lot stronger and better built, that did not bother me, it was is hair what I was jealous of his curly locks even when he had bed head he could so pull of that look but me I really can't.

"Garrett grinned at me, I sighed as I walked out, he then felt a tug on the towel around my waist, I instantly ran to my room, but all I could hear was Garrets cheesy laugh, "Asshole I fucking hate him when he dose shit like that, I yelled to myself, I looked at the time it was 7:45 school started a 9:00 and I new soon as Garrett was ready his best friend Dean would be at our house soon, whenever Dean was at our house I always got this feeling it was a strange feeling like it urged me to go touch him or kiss him something like that."

"I was lost in my thoughts of Dean his muscular frame his blonde hair and his piercing brown eyes, I stated to feel all gooey inside, Dean wax 18 like my brother me I was 16 but I would not care if he was 35 I would still have him."

"I rummaged  through my clothes putting on my blue skinny jeans and my white T-shirt while putting on my White high-tops, I heard the door and I new who it was, Dean of course.. I walked down the stairs and unlocked the door to see Sex god on my step," Hi Dean" I said quite girly, He responded after a while of looking at me up and down which I thought was odd, "OH Hi Jay, his male tone so husky and manly made me want to jump on him right there, " Jay are you going to let me in? OH fuck yes how stupid of me I hate you emotions I said quietly in my head,  "Yeah sure make your self at home"."

"Garrett will be down soon," I said softly

"OH okay dude,"

"Would you like anything to drink" I said

"No I'm okay thanks Jay"

"Okay  well I need to finish getting ready"

"Okay ill see  you round"

"Okay see you"

"Talking to Dean is like talking to someone you don't know its so awkward because I like him I sat on my bed my head in my hands, while listening to the asshole singing hit me baby one more time, seriously if I could I would."

After 10 minutes or so I hear the door again but the sounded of the door opening,  I'm guessing its Grandma and Mom, and I'm right as I can hear there voices from downstairs as I walk out my room, Garrett lifts me up and puts me over his shoulder, "Garrett put me down now, I hissed, "How dare you use that tone with me little bro looks like your going in the closet," My eyes widened the Closet was really cramped and small and tight it scared the hell out of me I had an phobia of tight spaces, " Garrett please don't I beg you please" " Only if you say that Garrett is the awesome'st  in  word, he joked " no I would never say that" " well good bye then," " No- no please Garrett" I squealed, he chucked my whole body in the tight space, I quickly banged on the door my hands an arms bruising and me screaming furiously my own sister even hear me and I could hear her cry's, but this amused my brother to see me gasping for breath he knew my weakness so he  would do this."

" I felt like I could not breath but me screaming was not making it any better my arms and hands were hurting from banging on the door I soon saw a pool of light rush on to me I fell forward, only to hear my brother laughing at me and  Dean smiling.

"I quickly got up and ran to my room my eyes full of tears, I hate Garrett when he's like this my eyes felt saw from crying I found it difficult to breath but I most of all I felt stupid In front of Dean my crush, I just sat there and I let my thoughts take me away."

Sorry that it might be  boring I wrote this late at night I had the urge don know why but>

im tired now so x.x

if you read than ill be happy!

night x.x