Performace

[y/n pov]
Josh wiped the sweat from his forehead and dropped his drumsticks on the stage ground.
"Thank you everyone!" yelled Tyler into the crowd. I stood up from my seat and and quickly ran to backstage. I finally got backstage passes! I reached backstage as many eyes darted at me, trying to act more of a fan.

"Who are YOU?" yelled a girl at a desk.

"Im Y/N." i proceeded to show the girl my pass.

"Take a seat." she pointed to a ton of girls and boys (around 40) sitting down. I took a seat next to a hyper looking girl.

Aparently, they were calling the names one by one of people to meet Tyler & Josh.

Everyone got around 5 minutes to talk, a picture, a signed CD and poster, and bragging rights.

"Y/N!" the girl yelled. I was daydreaming for.. I checked the time... It was 11:00 already, the concert ended at 9:00. 2 hours of waiting would be worth it.

I stood up from my chair and walked towards the door. I opened it and saw them, sitting there, i thought i couldn't breathe.

[josh's pov]

I thought it was finally over but there was one more person. Just one more fangirl. Thats when i saw the most beautiful, most breathtaking girl ever.

[y/n pov]

I quickly walked over to them and gave them both a hug. Josh's hug was so nice and heartfelt though, it made me so happy..

I took a seat and said "Thank you guys for all you do, you guys make me so happy." i smiled at them. I caught Josh staring at me. Was it my face..? Or..?

I looked down and saw that my shirt was slightly unbuttoned and you could slightly see my boobs. I blushed and quickly buttoned it back up. Josh blushed, cleared his throat and looked back and me and smiled.

[josh's pov]
Shit, she caught me staring. I looked back at her and she was looking at me. She was so hot, and already so nice, not fangirling.

"So uh.." Tyler said, annoyed and tired. "Whats your name again?"

"Y/N" she responded. Tyler signed his name on the poster and cd and i did the same. The five minutes was up and i didnt want her to go.

Tyler walked out of the building and to his car. I quickly ran for Y/N outside.

"wait! Y/N!" i yelled. She looked at me and smiled. She slightly bit her lip and i had to hide my boner.

"Do you uh.. Wanna come to my place?"

[y/n pov]

I was astonished. Why did he want me to come over? Im just another fan. I dont mean much.

"O-of course!" i blushed and smiled.

"Great." he responded. He grabbed my hand as we walked to the car. I blushed really hard. He was my ultimate crush. I fell in love with him.

We got in the car and we drove until we arrived at a nice looking house in a rural area. No one for miles.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

"12:00..? Wow, hope im not late for work." i said.

"You can, stay a little while.. Right?" he reached and stroked my thigh and we sat in the car. I blushed and got really horny. But he didnt even really know me, he just wanted to be friends.. Right?

I walked out of the car as he opened the door to his house. It was a very big one (not just his dick ;)). It had lots of space, with a bunch of couches, a huge kitchen, and a very long staircase.

"So uh.." he said. "Want something to drink?" he asked.

"Sure." i said as i smiled.

[josh's pov]

I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine. Hopefully thing could spice up, and fast.

I gave her the glass of wine and she sipped it, and thanked me. I sat down on the couch and oh my god. Dammit.. From the angle i was at, i could see her panties and part of her ass.

She looked at me and sat down next to me. I was feeling very risky, so i started to rub her leg. She blushed.

"Uhm.. Josh,,?" she asked me.

"Y-yes..?" i responded, hoping i dont scare her.

"Are you trying to.. Have sex with me..?"

I blushed. She knew i was horny. She didnt seem like it.

"Yeah.. Im sorry.." i bit my lip.

[narrators pov]

"Dont be sorry. I want you too." she bit her lip and josh suddenly got a boner. She noticed and leaned to me and kissed me. They began getting into a very heated makeout session. He picked her up from her ass and carried her up the stairs, her legs wrapped around me, still making out. He quickly led her down on the bed.

"You are wearing too many peices of clothing to my liking." Josh smirked. She quickly stripped off all her clothes and covered herself.

"Why are you hiding?" he asked. She blushed.

"I'm not very body positive." she looked to the side.

He walked up to her and moved her hands from her boobs and played with her nipples.

"You're beautiful." a small moan escaped her lips. "And sexy too." he tried holding back his boner but y/n wanted Josh. He unzipped his pants as his member came out. Y/N took it and she kissed the tip. Josh bit his lip, not wanting to moan so soon. Soon enough, Y/N took it in. She bobbed her head, playing with his balls.

"F-fuck.." whispered Josh. Y/N went harder and faster, mouth-fucking him.

"I-i'm gonna.."

Y/N stopped. Josh looked at her disappointed and she giggled.

"Thats it, youre getting it." he picked her up and grabbed something from his drawer. Handcuffs. He grabbed her arms and chained them to the bed frame.

"What are y-" josh put a finger over her mouth.

"Trust me."

He removed her skirt and slowly pulled down her panties with his teeth. She groaned from all the teasing.

Josh spread her legs and licked his 1 finger. He started thrusting his finger inside her. He added one more and thrusted harder and put in more. With his thumb, he rubbed her clit. Moans shook the room. Right when she was about to cum, he stopped.

"Fuck you." she said.

"I will fuck you." he winked.

Josh stripped the rest of his clothes off and Y/N got even more horny.

"D-dammit... Please.. I need you now..!"

"Who do you belong to?"

"You.. Only you.. Please!"

Y/N moaned loud and Josh was ready as well. He uncuffed her and layed her on the bed. He spread her legs out and pushed in slowly. Y/N moaned as josh waited for her to adjust. She nodded and was ready. Josh began thrusting slowly. Moans filled the room.

"Harder.. Faster..!" Y/N moaned out loud. Josh obeyed and kept going faster.

"Harder..!!" Y/N moaned/yelled out.

Josh went at inhumane speed and released inside her.

"Oh god.." y/n smiled and moaned when she reached her orgasm.

Josh pulled out of her and layed by her on the bed.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too. Will we ever see eachother again?"

"Im in love with you. Of course we will." josh said and kissed her on the cheek.

"Goodnight." y/n said.

"Goodnight." josh replied.

Oh hullo! I hope you enjoyed it. -Jordan