Chapta 1. Ugh!

Cam

Beep...Beep...Beep
Shit I'm late! I look over at the time it's 7:50. 15 minutes till school I need to get ready fast. I climb out of bed with a groan and look for my phone and grab it.

Nash texted me. He's my best friend but secretly I'm in love with him but he would never accept me if I told him.

Are you awake yet?

U just woke me you dickhead

Just hurry your ass up I don't wanna be late

K

Don't fucking say K again!

Fine let me take a shower

I purposely say K to piss Nash off too bad I wasn't there to see it he is so adorable. It makes me sad when you realize you love someone so much but you can never have them. So welcome to my shitty high school life.

I get in the shower and I run on the water. It takes me 5 minutes to get it right. Wtf. It takes 5 mins to get the water right and people can take a shower in 5 mins? Like what the actual fuck.

I get out naked and I get my stuff I drop my towel and look for my clothes then I hear footsteps. Shit shit shit it's moving faster. Did I lock it? Noo fuck I didn't. I see the door knob twist and Nash runs in.

"Hey bitch!"

"Holy mother of fucking God!"

I was standing there naked in front of the person I've loved since 6th grade.

"Eh nothing I haven't seen before."

"What? You've seen me naked before?"

"You play football no one is safe unless you wait 15 minutes then shower and plus there's not much anyways."

"Bitch I bet you have 2 inches."

"Nope you wish."

"Prove it."
And from then I regretted my shifty life decisions

"Fine!" He started unbuttoning his jeans and pulled down his boxers. He actually did it.

"Um Cam? Look down."

Shit! Please don't let it be what I think it is.

I hear a laugh "Awww Cammy is hard from me. Are you turned on?"

I feel myself getting red and I see Nash walking over

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I've always liked you since I wa."

Nash cut me off with his lips. I open my mouth to allow entrance where he slipped his tongue in. He won in the battle of dominance.

"It's okay Cam I love you too! But I think you should get dressed we have school soon and you should take care of that." He points down to my boner.

I fantasize him while taking care of my situation in the bathroom. He grabbed hard and slammed into me harder and harder. I came everywhere it was my biggest load. I quickly got dressed and met up with Nash at my front door. This is the beginning of ups and downs.

(A/N) Hey Muffin Lovers! As you can tell this is my new story that starts with Cash then turns to Shameron. I hope you guys love it and I promise to update more I'm about to update the Tutor and I feel like I owe you guys a good update because I don't want to feel like I half-assed it because you guys deserve more so that's why I'm taking too long I'm sorry. Thanks you guys so much for the reads and votes. 7 votes on the tutor for an update and 3 votes for an update on here .
-BoredMuffin