Strawberry and Mint

Warning: Adult themes

He tastes like strawberry and mint. I lick my lips.

Delicious. His blood drips from my chin.

I wipe it messily with the back of my hand and take another bite of his heart.

I moan around it, explosive flavor.

Delicious. His blood drops between my fingers.

Waste of good wine, but it can't be helped.

I lick my lips again, and remember the hunt, the most pleasurable one in a while.

I was in the club, enjoying the flow of humans around me, grinding against random men and women, taking in the energy and scents, getting high on it.

And then his scent hit me, like a punch. Strawberry and mint.

I take another bite, moan again, delicious.

I grabbed onto the scent, it was my thread through the labyrinth.

And then I found him, simple looking, nothing so spectacular, but at that close range my knees were weakening, his mouth watering scent attacked me.

I smiled and approached him.

I purred sweet nothings to him and with a careless meticulous touch here and there, soon he wanted me almost and much as I wanted to taste him.

The first kiss, I sighed in bliss.

My place not yours, I led him to my den.

We touched and loved, his hands searching, my lips finding, every part of him tasted good, his abs, his guts.

I let him reach his peak, I would not be hasty, he ripened nicely, and when he finished his blood turned unbelievably sweet.

I bit into his neck and came while he went.

I shudder at the memory of him, truly beautiful, such a sensation.

I licked up and down my arm, trying to get the last of the strawberry and mint.

He was such a sweetheart.

A/N: Don't be shy, tell me exactly what you think, I'm open to all forms of criticism :)