As You Hold

Margaux' Point of view

Freaking hell! I ran down the stairs really looking like someone who forgot to charge their phone before going to bed. It's because SOMEONE just took my phone! Who in the name of cookies would just take someone's phone! Human rights, man!

"Agang aga nakabusangot ka?" Audrey Gonzaga asked popping out her head from the kitchen wearing her own pink apron.

She's... well, Audrey Gonzaga. She has this black hair with beach waves, tan skin and not to mention hella' tall. She's the cook in this house, she has this motherly aura around her with a cup of evilness. She's taking up Culinary in our university, and boy I tell ya', For someone who is freakishly evil mannered, her cooking is damn heave

"Well, SOMEONE just took my damn phone while I was sleeping!" I emphasized. Having my arms crossed and eyed her with suspicion. She walked in front of me and held her hands up as if she was tryna surrender.

"Labas ako dyan. Tanong mo si Shay, baka naki selfie nanaman" she said heading back to the kitchen. Goddamnit. I went to the fridge to get my salad and some OJ (Orange Juice) and placed it on the dining table.

"Wow, Shayenne must be sooooooo beautiful that night to snatch my phone in the middle of my slumber just to take photos." Note the full sarcasm. I took a bite of my salad while thinking of the possible reason/s why my phone dissappeared.

"Hoy narinig ko pangalan ko dyan?"

"Speaking of the devil" Audrey murmured and I snickered

And There's Shayenne Leonardo, she's really vain for an innocent looking girl, she has a 5'3" height. she has this curly ombre hair that she really loves, with a white skin complexion and really plump lips (which I'm envious about, don't tell her that) she can really be a commercial model for cosmetics. Shayenne is a part of the dance club and is taking up Nursing.

"Anung devil! Panget mo!" She threw some of her used tissues to Audrey. Ew. Her snots were there. I winced seeing her trashcan full of tissues she's holding. Talk about a river of snots. Heh

"At hoy" she tried to throw some of her crumpled tissues at me but I dodged "Wala akong kinukuhang phone mo!" She threw another batch of tissues. "At MAGANDA TALAGA AKO!"

"What the hell, dude! Why u have so many of those!" I screamed.

"E inallergy ako buong gabi e! Si Bianca kase naglinis habang nasa living room pa ako." She sat down beside me and began picking up the bacon on my salad so I slapped her hands and gave her the glare.

"Do. Not. Touch. My. Bacon" her eyes widened and starts bugging Audrey "Antagal mo magluto!" I smirked. That's what I thought No one would like to get their bacon get taken away by someone unworthy. Only I deserved that bacon. It's my bae

"Wassup, Gals!" My next suspect.

She's Ugly... Just kidding guys! Haha. She's Blanche Fray Curtis the girl who pretends to be an american with the fake blonde hair, she has this brown eyes and thin lips like Audrey here. She's the kinky one, loves parties, loves boys and booze. She's taking up Mass communication. And in her 1st year college as me and Audrey.