Life for a Girl at An All Boys Boarding School Chapter 2

"Oh, uh hi Wren, I'm uh- I'm Belle" Why was I acting so different? I'm usually a natural flirt! What the heck? Does he have some magical power or something? Another guy walked out of the bedroom.

"Hey, I'm Tyler."

"Oh, hi."

"Well I better leave now, see ya later Wren." After he left it was awkward for a while until Wren finally decided to clear the air.

"So I guess we're dorm buddies?"

"Yeah I guess so." there at least I'm not stuttering like an idiot now. He started leading me to the bedroom.

"Which bed do you want?"

"The one by the window" I jumped on the bed face first into the pillows. Wren laughed. Then we started talking. He is from Vermont. His favorite color is blue. He is also a sophomore and he absolutely loves soccer like me!

It was silent for a long time. It seemed like we were both off in our own little worlds thinking about the new information we had acquired about each other. Finally, I had an idea on how to break the silence. I grabbed my pillow and threw it at him. The look he gave me made me know that this meant war. We got up and started tackling each other with our weapons. But I could never actually hit him! He was too fast. I was now down to my last pillow and he took it away and threw it across the room. Unarmed, I tried to run to get another pillow but he grabbed me by the waist so I couldn't move.

I turned to face him and all of a sudden he kissed me! His lips were warm and passionate. I felt like I was flying. I thought to myself "He's such a good kisser! No, he's better than good, he's amazing!" But I had to pull away.

"Wow, that was.....amazing." He said.

"Yeah, it was"

Tyler came in then so at least it wasn't awkward anymore.

"Hey guys, want to get some lunch? I'll pay."

"Yeah, thanks man that would be great."

"Okay sure."