Drunken Madness *Part 1

I woke up to the strong sunlight shining through the curtains, my head pounding as i lifted myself up with my back the headboard of my bed with my body tightly wrapped up in my cover.

As my eyes adjusted to the light i looked at the clock hanging wall "12:30!" i read aloud, i quickly jumped out of bed to realise i was only wearing my pants so i picked up a and pulled it over me before turning around to see a piece of paper on the other pillow.

sitting down on my bed i picked up the paper, 'Sorry i left without saying bye but i had to go. J'  I read the note confused then as i closed my eyes the night before came floodingn back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my phone ringing, i goraned before picking it up and placing it to my ear,

"Hello?"

I answered as i rubbed my ear with my other hand

"Heey Beth get out of bed and meet me at starbucks at 1"

I sighed as she hung up and i looked at the clock 11:30, i got out of bed and dragged myself into the bathroom.

As i looked up at myself in the mirror and sighed as turned around on my heels to face the shower, i swiched it on and after getting undressed i stepped in letting the water hot hit Imy body, i like taking showers it gives me time think about how my life is going nowhere and how i cant get out of it.

I walked out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around me as i sat on my bed. I put on some light make up and after dying my hair i put it up into a messy bun. Pulling on some ripped jeans, a white tank top and my biker boot before I looked at the clock on the wall 12:45. Grabbing my leather jacket i headed out from my small flat and into busy London.

Walking up the busy high street i put my headphones in and shut out the noises of the city around me as i headed Starbucks. Finally getting there I pulled out my headphones and ran up to my best friend Frankie.

"Heeey!" She squiled as we hugged, Franks had just got back from a 2 wseek holiday in Spain with her family.

The thing about Frankie is her family is rich and i mean rich and Franks was born with a sliver spoon in her mouth, but even with all her money and her posh up bringing she wants to hang around with me.

A girl who was adopted as a baby and brought up in Manchester, a girl who after turning 18 ran away to London and now her life is just on big mess. Frankie knew all of this because she was the first person that i meet in London, the one that took me in and from then shes been my only friend.

"Earth to Beth, I reapet earth to Beth?" Franks joked, i must have blanked out.

"What?" I questioned snapping out of my thoughs.

"You blanked out on me while i was showing you my holiday snaps" She laughed.

"Sorry" I smiled as i looked at her phone as she flipped through the photos, "How about you and me go out tonight?" I said as she was talking about some random event that had happened on her holiday "I need a good night out" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Oh yeah i couldn't get drunk the whole holiday!" She said smirking back as she slip her phone back into her pink cloutch purse.

"Thank fudge" I sighed into my seat, little did she know i had been out almost every weekend.

But please let me give you a make over?" She smiled letting her two perfect dimples show. Franks is so pretty, she has long naturally wavy blonde hair with bright green eyes and a perfect figure.

"Ok but no pink!" I laughed as we got up from our seats.

She laughed and pulled me into a hug "I Promise no pink" Franks smiled as she let me go, i smiled back "See you later Beth" I waved as i walked out of the shop and back out onto the high street.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------