prologue

"I love you mommy", i say giggling and running my small fingers through her long brown hair, "but no tickling".

      "I cant help it Maggie the tickle monster is making me " my mom said smiling down at me lovingly as her slender fingers mercilessly attacked my tiny body. I giggled as i wiggled out of Mommy's grasp and ran around our room smiling as she chased me around trying to catch me. We were having so much fun when suddenly my mom leaped across our room and grabbed the bottom of my little red dress. I slipped closing my eyes scared of the impact that was sure to come but before i hit the floor my mommy wrapped her arm around my waist and scooped me up and locked the bedroom door. She started walking towards the closet with me in her arms the expression on her face frantic as she pushed me in and knelt down so she was eye level to me.

    I screamed when i heard the deafening sound of glass shattering downstairs, but she put her hand over my mouth to muffle my loud screams.

" Its okay ", she said talking fast " it's all okay sweetie but you are gonna have to stay in this closet and be quite don't come out no matter what you hear or see okay". I nodding since that was the only thing i could do and she took her arms from around me and began to walk away.

     "No mommy i scared please stay ", i said shaking as i wrapped my tiny hand around her finger "please mommy ".

     " Shhhh its all okay its just a game sweetie just a game don't be scared " she said and kissed my hand then she pushed a small note in it and balled my tiny fist around the torn piece of paper . It wasn't till later that i would realize she was just as terrified as i was. She had just closed the closet door when the bedroom door brust open wood flying everywhere. She hadn't closed the closet door hard enough and it bounced back a little leaving a small crack for me to see out of. A large man walked im my parents room his booted feet making loud noises as he crossed the room in one stride to yang my mother to him. He had long black dirty hair, piercing grey eyes and a nasty smirk on his face that scared me so i backed quietly away from the door terrified .

   Two more men followed after him one skinny one fat the fat one dragged my father up the stairs and through the door his face was bloody and battered. Out of the corner of his light green eyes that were identical to mine he caught sight of my tear stained face through the slight crack between the door and the frame i waved but he just closed his watery eyes and ignored me as i hugged my knees to my chest .

   "Well well well" ,the man said who was holding my mom " what a pleasure it is to meet the alphas wife your even more beautiful then i ever could have imagined he said sticking his nasty tongue out to lick my mothers throat as she jerked away in revulsion . " You've really out done yourself this time Henderson". He said to my dad as the men holding my father laughed and tightened there hold on my father . His eyes turned bright red as he struggled against the men restraining him .

   " Let her go she has nothing to do with this Jackson ," my father screamed determined to break free of the hold the men had on him but the bad guy my father had called Jackson flug my mom across the room she fell into the nightstand by the bed as he walked up to my daddy and slammed his head against the wood floor a loud crack echoed across the room as blood pooled around his head staining his shaggy blond hair. My moms scream covered the sob that wrenched out of my tiny body as i saw him hurt my daddy. My mom charged right into the bad man and stuck her claws in his cheek baring her canines as she ripped into the skinny guys throat.

"Restrain HER!", The bad man yelled as the fat man scrambled to pick my mom up pulling her off the bad man as she screamed.

"Kill him NOW!",the man yelled as he touched his bloody cheek," you bitch watch your mate die". The big guy took out a knife and stabbed him h..h..he stabbed my daddy. I clutched my heart barley able to breath no daddy no not my daddy i thought tears spilling down my face as the other guy got on top of my mom hands around her neck squeezing. No not my mommy too i'd gotten up ready to go and help my mommy but as she toke her last breaths she looked over at me her hair stained with blood and her faced twisted in pain she shook her head trying to tell me to stay in the closet as she mouth the words ,"I love you ", she ripped the chain from around her neck and tossed it across the floor as her eyes fluttered close and all the fight left her body in her last dying breath.

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment