Deep in the dark

In a deep dark ocean there was a fish not like any others he was different fierce and the scariest this fish was named Mr. Hammer head All the we're so scared by him except for this one Mr.clown fish. Mr. Hammer head and Mr.Clown fish actually quit good friends. Until one day they started playing hide I the dark. So Mr. Hammer head and Mr. Clownfish went to the forbidden place well it's not that forbidden.

They live there but know one else is aloud to cross that line. Ok where was I yes let's get back to the point. The forbidden place was called Dingle lamer Dingle lamer was forbidden from the other fish because of the unusual name and because Mr. Hammer head lived in the dark. Mr. Hammer head started counting because he decided to be in for the game.

20 I hope your hiding. 17 seriously I hope you are. 14 Mr. Clown fish said I hope your counting. 9,8,7,6,5 still hope your counting. 3,2,1,0 Ready or not here I come. So Mr. Hammer head was looking all over the place in the deep dark part of the ocean for Mr. Clown fish. "Mr.clown fish were are you were are you."

"Come on you have to be somewhere." oh there you are why do I have to live in the dark. lets go back to  barber hut and get a chicken burger with some sweet sauce called love.

_________________________________________________________________

Sorry its so short its my first story :D