Dark Fear

Every child at the age of 7-13 will have fear in their mind of deep dark.

I'm sharing a short real story of a child who have this problem. He is none other than its me.

At the age of 10, I had fear of deep dark. I was feared to go to the corner of any room. I was thinking that something will come and catch me. It is common that some children are fear of dark.

The main problem of having fear is watching horror movies at night or reading horror stories. This causes the children to have fear on their mind.

One thing is that I like to see horror movies. But after that whatever I hear it hear familiar like in that horror movie. That's a great deal for me becoz I am fear of that sounds.

I live in small village where there is no electricity and less water. It is very difficult to live here. But we lived here for years and know the problems happening around us.

I think you have got what I said, it's about ghost.

I have completed my studies and I like to study further on psychological studies. I like to study about ghost and their facts.
This story is something like that what I like to have.

Some sound came from our neighbors house and we all ran to that house. We saw a girl lying dead in the front room. The girl name was Rima and her mother name was Jenny. Jenny her mother was lying alive and in her hand there was a knife with full of blood.