Chapter 17

August Pov

"That's a cute lil dame ... thats yo girl?" This fool asked me. I swear the only reason i aint beating him is because Mya here.

"Nigga i suggest you keep yo eyes off of her ..it aint none of ya bussiness." I could feel Mya was scared. She held unto me tightly.

He chuckled as if it was funny. " aight aight .. what i wanted to know is if my package came in ?"
He knew what he was referring to. Thank god he didnt use the exact words. I wasnt ready to explain this to Mya. She'd leave me. This guy was hella dangerous. Buh aint nobody scare me.

"Yea.. i'll get in touch with you when i can, dont come looking for me man i done told you this" i warned him.

"Yea i done told you that i dont take orders from nobody" he said with an attitude. He pushed out his chest tryna look tough. He had his crew behind him but i wasnt buggin.

"You know all that mouth you usin here gone get you killed"

He started laughing"by who ? You ?!"

"Nah man..if it was by me you'd be long gone"

"Best watch ya mouth pretty boy we dont want ya girl to get hurt" i gave him a straight face. But on inside when he said that i was raging. All i am seeing is blood. Nobody messes with the people i love. Not Mya for sure.

"I aint never scared just kno if you lay a hand on her its ya life... i aint even playin" i held her hand.

"Better hurry before Dominic come around..you know he been wantin you" he been wanting him dead for killing my bro.
I hate this man. I swear i do.

He got serious now only because he knows Dominic is hunting him down. Dominic is the boss from one of the top gangs in Nola.
He like family to me.

"I a see you around" he signaled his crew and walked away.

I turned around and saw Mya's scared expression.
"Hey It's alright, come here" i pulled her in and hugged her.

"Who is he ?" She asked. I sighed.
"Nobody babe" i rested my head on hers.
She sighed and pulled away from me.
"Okay"

"So where are we going ?"
She asked.

"Hmmmm...."

*********
We were at the beach and i couldnt enjoy being with august any more than i already do.

I was on his back while we were in the ocean. He was being extra romantic. I wasnt going stop him for sure i was havin a blast.

I felt the need to pull his head back and kissed him and so thats what i did. I loved this fool even if he lied to me more than 3 times i still find it in my heart to forgive him.

He place me infront of him and wrapped my legs around him. I held his face and pecked him one last time. "I love you August."
"I luh you too mama" he then pulled me in for another kiss.
August is the best kisser. I could kiss him forever. I love the feel of his lips on mine.

Shoot all of a sudden my belly starts to hurt. I know this feeling . I get it every month. I pulled away from him quickly.

"Ey ma you good?" I could hear the confusion in his voice

I was to embarassed to say that i got my period. I shook my head slightly.

"Wassup" i shook my head as if i was sayin nothing.

"Take me to the shore please" i asked politely.
"Ey ma just tell me whats wrong.. you know i like to take care of you" he caressed my chin.

"My belly hurts" i said softly. "Heyy no need to be embarassed if i'm finna be ya man i gotta know about these things aight" oh dear lord i love this guy.

"On the bright i get to thank God guys dont get these things!"
"Woooohoooo" he yelled before picking me up and carrying me to the shore.

"Eyyy Russia-"
"His name is Russel ..August!" I corrected him.

"So he still answer when i call him russia" i rolled my eyes.

He asked him to bring us the towels.

When we got them we headed straight to the car.

"Eyy russia- i mean russell can you stop by the shop please" what is he doing ?

"I'll be back"
He took maybe five minutes before he returned.

"Ma , look i bought the thick ones cause i know yall run like a river so yea" i pulled him in for a deep kiss and hugged him. "Thank you big head" i pushed his head.

"Heyy how you know my head big... dont make me blush" oh my gosh. I playfully punched him and then it turn into play fighting in the back seat.

When we made it home he put me over his shoulder. I was so embarassed. I dont know if i messed up or anything so i covered my butt just in case.

"Dont worry ma .. i gotchuu" i feel him place the towel over my butt.

"Or you could put me down" i complained.

"Nah" he smacked my butt making me blushed harder. "August!"
He just laughed.

When he put me in my room i headed straight for the bathroom and freshen up.
I felt a whole lot cleaner. I made august use the guest room bathroom.

When i was done . I went downstairs and i heard everybody's voices.
Pierre Marcus Dennis Rebecca and August.

"Well look whose finally done" Rebecca said.

"Took you a damn long time" Dennis said. I rolled my eyes.

"Eyy leave my girl alone" i blushed. He took my hand and led to the couch where we both sat down.

Everybody 'Aaaaaaawwwwed' "look at you claiming each other already" Dennis said in a high voice hiccuping as well.

"I *hiccup* just cant with you two*hiccup* just yesterday i was teaching you to say mama" Rebecca continued. As they both cried together.

"I swear yall would be perfect for each other." I mentioned. They would. They both act alike . Talk alike. Its possible.

"Eeeeewww" the both said.

"He's a pig" Rebecca whined.
"She's a man" Dennis replied. I could imagine the two of them running around the house as Dennis begged for mercy.

After they were done they put in a movie. All i could do was listen and august would explain to me whats going on.

Just then everything went off. And everyone except me and August screamed.

"Oh god somebody get candles!" Rebecca yelled.

"Why are you soo scared? You have been here a thousand times before."

"Not when you dont have current in the night and in your neighbourhood! No" she complained.

"Jesus at the center of it all .." Dennis began singing like he was crying. All of us busted out laughing.