The Rain-Dancer's Love (Alternate Version Of The Rain-Dancer's Last Dance)

This story is an accompany to The Rain-Dancer's Last Dance. It is NOT a sequel. This is an alternate version of Kori's story. This story is an AU of The Rain-Dancer's Last Dance. The person whom Kori falls for is different. This story is dedicated to Wattpad user SaikaKouzlo for the great ideas for this version. I hope you enjoy this version of The Rain-Dancer's Last Dance~!

- - - - -

Kori's POV:

I stood next to the man whom I loved.

He had summoned me.

It was time.

"Today is the day we start a new world. Together." he said, grasping my hand softly.

I smiled softly. He was always so passionate about it.

Even back when I had first met him...

I smiled at the memory.

I reached up onto my tip-toes and kissed his cheek.

"I am ready. I will always be ready to fight with you. Even if it ends in disaster. I will never leave your side." I said.

He smiled tenderly and his thumb stroked my cheek.

"I know, my love. I know." He said, "Come. It is time to make our presence know."

I nodded.

The world around me exploded.

We stood in the mid-day sun. Or was it the afternoon sun?

Below us stood five people.

They gaped at the man.

They looked at me in confusion.

One of those pair of eyes flashed with recognition.

I glared down at the figure.

The eyes flashed with sadness and regret.

"I'm... sorry. I truly am."

My eyes hardened.

"Save your apologies. I don't need your lies. Start counting your blessings. Because THIS is where you die. I don't want your pity. I want you dead body lying for all to see. Me and my love.... We'll crush your petty army." I said.

- - -

Well, SaikaKouzlo, watcha think so far? Hope you like it~!