Chief dolphin

Chief Dolphins P.O.V

I was walk down the street,I turn to my left an see a girl crying in a ally way "are you ok Miss" "no" she sniffles "can I help you" "yes I forgot how to walk" I look at her legs "ill help you" I lift her up and she trays to eat my head I punch her with my flipper and run the other way I soon arrive in a dark ally way full of sharks "we're you going little dolphin" the shark pushes me back and I get angry"I wouldn't do that if I were you" he does it again but I block his fin and give him a Jack slap with my flippers and run the other way I turn to my right and I see a hot dog stand.

I jump into the got dog create and hide there well I'm shaking,something taps the hot dog create and I get berry🍓 scared,soon as the taping sound stops I peak out of the create but I still stay in the create even tho a bunch of hot dogs are going in many dark places🍑,I get out of the create and head to my left down a street,as I'm walking I see a pink door beside me, I stop walking and turn to the door and open the door,the door makes creaking sounds,as soon as I step into the house the door slams shut behind me and I fall in a hole"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasass" "oof!" I land on a mossy type ground and I slowly get up and as I'm walk I trip on a baby elephant and tumble into a closet and the closet shuts right behind me.

(If you want chief dolphin alive in the next chapter tell me,but any ways guys thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this boook I know it's a small chapter but that's just how I role,peace out wild ones!!!😝😜😮😁😊🙆😑😊😝😜😜😜🐢)

(P.s Emma wrote this chapter hehehe)