chapter one

harry's thin legs dangled off the edge of the deserted bench as he took little nibbles at the cheddar goodness that came from inside the small pack of goldfish crackers he had bought with a one dollar bill his mummy had given him. she had told him to meet her near the food court, which he had for several minutes. worry rushed over the small boy, but he stayed put because he knew his mummy would never forget her precious baby.

"hey fag!"

harry looked up from his almost empty pack of crackers, innocence and purity gleaming in his eyes, with a hint of fright laced in the emeralds. it didn't astonish him to see four boys wearing all the latest trends in sportswear, hair styled the same, and a snotty look on each of their faces standing right in front of him. these were the type of boys that strongly disliked harry, for a reason that he didn't understand, for he had never done anything wrong towards them. they always called him a fag and he had asked his mummy what it meant but she just told him to ignore them. being the good boy he is, harry took his mummy's advice and looked down again.

"scared? pussy," one of the boys chortled and the others joined in with fits of cruel laughter. harry contemplated on asking the boys what they wanted from him but he didn't like to be rude so he just continued to dangle his feet around nervously. the boys were obviously older than him by two or three years and harry always was told to respect elder people, no matter how old they are, so he just pursed his plump lips together and focused on the dirty ground.

"why the hell are you wearing a skirt? are you fag or something?" one in the back with a burgundy beanie on shouted. harry didn't know how to respond to that. was he a fag? he didn't even know what the word meant, let alone if he was one, but he considered it a rude word since they had always taunted him by saying it. with a small ounce of courage, harry lifted his head, curls falling into his glassy eyes. he was finally able to get a good look at the four older boys, but still avoided eye contact fearfully.

"i-i-i don't know what that is," harry forced out, stumbling on his words. this made more cruel laughter take place, which made a salty teardrop fall down harry's rosy cheek. he expected more teasing, but instead he heard a loud voice yell out to the quartet.

"get the fuck out of here. what the hell makes you think that you can talk to my boyfriend like that?"

"oh um," the one who started the taunting stuttered. "we've gotta go." and with that, they were gone, scattered in all different directions.

harry looked up in astonishment. an older man, assumably in his late twenties, stood next to the boy with nike basketball shorts, an adidas sweatshirt, and nike sneakers. he had a neatly styled fringe, the kind that stated i-just-got-out-of-bed-but-i-still-look-better-than-you, some unshaved scruff, and beautiful cerulean eyes that sparkled with glee.

"what's your name, angel?" he pondered.

"h-harry," the younger lad managed to squeak out. he was still in shock from what the older man had done for him but he wanted to be kind and return the favor.

"what a beautiful name, harry. my name is louis but you can call me lou if you'd like," louis replied, taking a seat next to the curly-haired boy. harry noted that "lou" had a high voice for such a manly man, but that didn't make him any less attractive in harry's eyes.

"where's your mummy?"

"dunno," harry responded, his squeaky voice almost inaudible over the loud chattering of the girls gossiping while holding a starbucks frappe in one hand, cellphone in the other and young children with their exhausted mothers who just want some rest.

placing a tattooed hand on harry's bare thigh, louis gave a quick massage to harry's tense muscles before asking, "would you like to come with me and pick out a few things? i promise i'm not trying to kidnap you or anything strange like that, i just have a bit extra cash on me and wouldn't mind spending it on a pretty lad like you."

harry remembered his mummy's words almost exactly. never go with strangers. but....louis wasn't a stranger. he had almost saved harry from those cruel bullies. if she would've known what louis had done for her son, she wouldn't mind if harry went with him for a few hours. harry considered saying no for a moment, but changed his mind. he could use a few more sets of panties.

"okay," he said, trying to speak up but the voice inside of him stayed put and he was stuck almost whispering to the kind man.

"what are you waiting for, doll? let's go!"

harry wasn't sure why louis was giving him all those pet names, but he sorta liked it and didn't say anything about it.

"which store first?" louis pondered and harry shyly pointed to the bright pink victoria's secret sign. flashing a toothy grin, louis led the boy into the shop, women behind the counter eyeing the boys curiously.

"can i help you two find anything?" a lady in a pink blazer asked.

"nope, just browsing," louis said, popping the p.

harry's eyes immediately set on the rack of pretty panties and he skipped over to them excitedly. he tore through the ones that weren't very pretty until he found a set of five, all a shade of baby blue with a tiny bow rested on the hip.

showing the panties to louis, the older lad suggested that harry try them on first to make sure they fit nicely. harry smiled, unlatching the lock to the stall, louis following after him. he was a bit perplexed on why louis had followed him in. mummy always said that private parts are called private for a reason. once again, harry brushed it off. the older man would be buying him these, so he might as well show him how they look.

harry slid off his skirt, revealing a nice creamy white colored lace panties that hugged harry's hips perfectly. they had always been one of his personal favorites. he turned his back to louis when he slid them off, but forgetting there was a mirror and was unaware of the erection growing in louis' shorts. he took one of the panties off the cardboard and pulled them on, grinning cheekily when he looked in the mirror because they were perfect.

"c'mere harry," louis said, voice scratchy.

harry made a beeline to where the older lad was sitting, standing shyly in front of him.

"sit," louis told him, placing a hand on his lap. harry didn't think much of this. he always sat on his mummy's lap.

when harry had gotten comfortable, louis put his hands on harry's chubby hips.

"look at you baby boy, all dolled up for daddy."