first day I saw her

Jays pov

Hey my name is Jay I just turned 17 and I go to mountainburg high school I'm also openly gay which I'm a stud at that. I like to play sports such as football, and basketball which I am the captains of both footballteam and basketball team. Oh yeah I'm indian.
Zilor pov
Hey my name is Zilor I moved from California to arkansas which I now go to mountainburg high school. I'm 16 but I'll be 17 in a month I'm a senior this year. I'm a fem and no one knows but my parents and brother. But my brother isn't with us any more, he died in car accident about a year ago. Hopefully I can meet the perfect girl this year.

At school
Jays pov
When I got to the school I went to my parking space and some hot fem pulled up right next to my Mustang GT in her 1999 Mustang that was blue which I gotta say it was in good condition so I walked up to the office to get my schedule and when I did the principal called me to his office and told me " we have a new student show her around because yall have all the same classes but last hour." "Alright sir I will". That's when she walked in to get her schedule.
Zilor pov
I pulled up to the school got out and went into the principals office that's when I saw the same hot ass stud outside with her Mustang GT that's when the principal said "here's your schedule and this is Jay she'll be showing you around the school."

Comment, vote