You're A Rebel And His A Good Boy

Ashton- You walked around the mall, aimlessly. You went into a little store with some band merchandise in the window. You were a punk rocker, with a rebellious attitude, so most of the girls in school despised you. They laughed at you, whispering ‘Ew what a freak!’ or ‘Emo girl!’ You just ignored them and proceeded on with shopping. A tall guy you knew from school came beside you. “Really? You shop here? I pegged you as a good boy.” You said, blatantly. “Well, Miss. (Y/L/N), I guess you were wrong. I just get good grades and I stay out of trouble. I’m Ashton.” You chuckled and rolled your eyes. “Okay, whatever you say, just don’t call me by my last name.” He laughed and gave you his number. From there on out, he was your partner in crime. 

Calum- You leaned against the school, cigarette in hand. You lit it and took a puff. You blew out the smoke, when a Calum Hood, a quiet kind in a band, came over. “Do you happen to have another one?” He asked, confidently. You burst into a fit of laughter. “Really, you smoke? Doesn’t it mess with your body or something?” He shook his head. “Yeah, I don’t smoke, I just needed an excuse to talk to you.” You smirked. “Well, it worked. The name’s (Y/N).” He smiled. “Mine’s Calum. Hey would you want to go on a date sometime?” He asked, scratching the back of his neck. “Sure, but you have to let me choose the place. I have a few awesome hang outs in mind.” You put out your cigarette and left.

Luke- You walked into biology, ignoring you teacher whom was scolding you for being late. You took your seat next to Luke Hemmings, the boy that always payed attention and never did anything bad in his life. “Luke?” You asked, probably too innocently. “Hm?” He asked, copying the notes from the Promethean board. “Why don’t you let loose and be bad? Just one time, for me.” You pleaded, with big, puppy dog eyes. “I don’t know. I never thought it would give me a rush, like it gives you.” You shrugged your shoulders. “It’s okay to make mistakes sometimes. We learn from them. I mean you’re a hot highschooler you need to come hang out with me one time and I’d change your mind.” You said, giving him a sweet smile. “Fine, only because you called me ‘hot’. Well, also because I think bad girls are hot.” You bite your lip and put your hand on his leg, stroking it gently, making him a little turned on. He raised his hand. “Uh, Mr. D, could I go to the nurse. I’m not feeling good.” He got up, backpack covering it. You just laughed and continued to work. 

Michael- ’Michael Clifford’. Just his name made you weak in the knees. You were the bad girl in school, but Michael was a little too ‘goody two shoes’ for you. You were at another stupid house party, when Mikey approached you. “So, did you come with anybody?” Was he drunk? “Um, no. I’m usually always single.” He smirked and kissed you. “Hey, aren’t you supposed to be a good boy?” You asked, sarcastically. “Hm, not when I’m around you. I want to be your bad bad boy.” Yeah, he was drunk. “Okay, how about we talk later, when you’re sober.” He smiled and stumbled a little. “Okay, but will you go out with me?” You played it cool, but inside, you were dying. “Okay. Now go have fun.” He kissed you again and swerved away.