●Thirty-Four: Disintegration●

Get ready, Akashi fans

Here's your plate of twisted desires involving the almighty emperor lmao kidding I didn't go that far...well, at least not yet

Tell me what you think~

☆☆☆☆

Straightening your posture, you cleared your throat, "Sei--Akashi-sama, how may I help you?"

"You tell me." He spoke monotonously, crossing his arms, "And Akashi-sama? My, gorgeous. It's clear to us both that we're way past that stage."

"Goddamn it. I don't have time for you. If you're in need of an attorney right now, some of the others are still in the building." You brushed him off and tried to dash away, but he easily blocked your path, your body crashing against his hard one.

"You're whom I want. Do not think you can escape from me, my dear. You and I will talk. Right here as of now. Whether you wish for it or not." He stated with finality, gripping your shoulders steadily.

"I don't want to. Didn't I tell you that we're over!" You hissed, attempting to shake him off of you but to no avail, "I'm done with you! Is it so hard for you to understand that?!"

Akashi barely bat an eye at your harsh tone as he had gotten used to it, standing his ground.

"Yes, because you are being slightly unreasonable. We will never be able to resolve anything if you keep running away. At least, let me have a say in this."

Your following actions surprised him, a hand cupping his cheek, causing the organ in the left side of his to chest skip a beat, "You're right, maybe I am. Listen, I'm not mad at you anymore, alright? I understand your reason for doing it. Though I still wish you'd told me from the start, but really. You don't need to worry about it."

"(Y/N)..." He said your name as if it was a sweet prayer.

"Let's just focus on the future, Sei. I have something to tell you..." You mustered a beaming smile. He pursed his lips eagerly, expecting you to take him back, but the words you uttered next left a bitter taste in his mouth.

"I'm getting married. Shintarō and I got back together."

He could've sworn he felt his heart stop beating, not wanting to believe a single word you said. You blinked quizzically as he just stood there in front of you, unmoving.

"Hey, are you--oww!" You winced in pain as Akashi grabbed your wrists, roughly slamming you against the nearest wall. Taking a moment to adjust yourself, you were about to give him the dirtiest glare you had but stopped when you saw the deadly expression plastered onto his handsome face.

A look that dared you to say anything more.

"I understood absolutely nothing of the nonsense you had just spouted." He spat, his eyes flashing dangerously at you. Inwardly trembling due to his sudden change of demeanor, your chest pounded rather loudly to the point where you could hardly hear anything else but yourself. It was like that time. He was certainly a force to be reckoned with.

"Let go. You heard me. I'm engaged to him now." You forced yourself to say, twitching in terror as he brought your left hand closer to his face, inspecting the silver ring that was wrapped around your finger. Your brows furrowed when a cold chuckle escaped his lips, sending a shiver down to your spine.

"Heh, did you think that a piece of metal is going to make me change my mind? After what had happened, I am sure you had learned that the hard way, (Y/N). The first night we shared in your lovely little home, you surrendered yourself willingly. You belong to me now. That is one factor you will never have a chance to redo again and neither even death," He whispered nasally into your ear,