Preparing for the big race

The stablehand is nearly up to me as i start to drift of and wonder what i would be doing to day was i going swimming or to the beach (thats really hard work)or was i going to do track work.
Then i hear the clittet clack of my stable door handle when the stablehand said"lets get going thunder strike" which brings me from my daze as i am being lead to the tack room i pass all the old ex race horses whose paddock is being used for spelling the young horses.
The stablehand throughs the work pad on me and Instantly know i am going on the track i start to get exited then i see the track and feel the weight of the rider on my back. If i could smile i would have the biggest grin on my face because i am doing the thing that i love the most galloping on the track nothing could beet the feeling of the wind in my mane the adrenaline in my body or the thud of my hart as i stand in the barriers ready and waiting to jump then the gates fly open and i am free.
I finish the track work in record time then its the time i dread the saddle comes of and as i stand there puffing cold water running down to the bottom of my gut.
I am now back in my stall looking at the ex race horse across the walkway. The poor thing just stands there. He can't be road anymore because of an injury.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sorry if this chapter was a little boring. Follow me on Instagram caitlyn2003_leeson