school

boring. bored. boring. That's all that's going through my head at the moment. Ms. Whiteshaw is most ignorant teacher I've ever known. She can't teach maths and is completely oblivious to what goes on in her class on a daily basis! I mean, people actually come here and sleep and drool on their desk. I shudder to think who cleans it up. And girls spend their every minute on their pathetic smartphone furiously typing with their flushed cheeks and judging from the sly smirks on the jocks face, im guessing it's not pg-13! Unlike anybody else I go to School to learn, so currently I'm writing down what's on the stupid board. That's right typical nerd. Nah, I wouldn't really call myself a nerd, I just like to get good grades and actually do something with my life than dry humping some quarterback!

I mean, I don't really fit into the 'popular' crowd at all. Come to think of it, I think I would rather die. I'm being serious. I hate pink, I hate plastic, fake things like big bums or huge boobs, and I hate it when girls go into school like their going to a strip club wearing their fishnet stockings . Basically I hate the word and people 'fake' and I really hate pink. Talk about the plastics for example, I actually vomited when I saw how pink Regina George's bedroom was! I hate that movie. Yes, well lets move on and talk about something else before I start moaning about how awful the movie was, shall we?

Well, many reasons why I don't belong in the 'popular' crowd is because my family doesn't come from money and we live in a small neighborhood in a small house. But you see there was a little bit of a problem a few years back when my dad had been arrested for assault.

Look, back then me and my family.... we were perfect, my big brother Troy was the quarterback of the school, was quite the player and my dad he was the mayor of this ol' quirky town. Me? Well I was a junior and kept to myself . My mom owned the local cafe where all the 'it' crowd would hang out but then it all changed. There were rumours going about that dad was having an affair with his assistant and ofcourse they were true. My Mom had found out and had got into a big row with my dad and he punched her a few times in the face screaming for her to shut up. I watched it all, I stood, traumatized by what I had just seen. My brother had came home fifteen minutes later to find us there and called 911. They came and took my dad away and he was released a few days later from their custody. He then lost his position as mayor, his assistant had told him it was just a fling and my mom? she left, in a heartbeat. Emptied her bank account, took her things and left. My dad was furious, but there was nothing he could do, she was gone and probably was never gonna return. He went out to the pub then, and it became frequent, coming home drunk and eventually he took out his rage on troy and me. Finally, when school had finished, Troy packed his things and hit the road with his mates, but two days later I had gotten a phone call saying that he was driving..they were intoxicated...all of them drunk and high... and they didn't see the truck or the red traffic light... I was devastated, my dad was so angry and in the end it didn't really work out for me. I started missing school because I couldnt stand up, or sometimes I wouldn't be able to move my two arms..teachers noticed my attendance and my friends were worried so I finally opened up and my dad had found out and had came home really drunk and had battered me with his belt..then knocked me out with a golfstick...the next day he was arrested and found guilty of rape and assault while I was in hospital. Things changed after that. I now live with my Aunt Lucy in her sweet cosy house, have my one and only gorgeous black mini Cooper and my own bathroom! finally haha things are good now.

rinnnngggg. Theres the bell! finally!