7 Burning Stars

Lights! stars! action! "im Cat! meowww that dress looks purrrrfect". " Lorie! dont mess with me!", " Kate! im the star of the show!", "and me Rosie! hang out with me and your frown will turn upside down". These are just four of our burning stars but you will be able to meet the rest very soon.

                                                                               Rosie

Our adventure all began with dresses,messes,and maze's. It was between october when the town of lavenswood was about to celebrate our 5th annual fall festival. Everyone  were getting prepared all right because each store i went to it was all crowded. I finally got to this store that had many dresses and weird-looking manicans which stared directly at you while you are going in. Right away my blue moon eyes caught a glimpse of the prettiest dress alive. It had a pretty sparkly pink lace bow around its waist, ruffled purple bottom laced, and a sleeveless pink sparkled gem top like in a princess fairytale. I held my dark skinned hand out, then a fashion storm bugged in and grabbed my hand. It was soft like a baby,s white bottom then i slowly lifted my head to see who it was. She had shiny red hair, super green eyes, and i could see she had a pretty good taste in fashion. She wore a cute short brown dress, pink laced heels, and a laced pink bow on her head. I was in shock with her beauty that i didn't hear the few words that she spoke to me. But when i saw her take the dress i understood then i told her " you deserve it more than me!, you are clearly made of fashion yourself." She turned her red hair and said "thanks! anyways my name is cat so find me if you need any fashion help!" she was staring at me. My brown plain sweet hair, purple flats, and a spring yellow flower dress. I clearly had no taste in fashion then when i left i thought about her name "cat" she must be a red cat who springs into action to get what it wants, cat a very sensible one who licks itself clean and knows all about fashion. "Cat".

                                                                             Cat

I just came out of this weird manican store with the prettiest dress and i saved it from being bought by a fashion disaster who clearly needed my help. When i got outside, i barely could speak my eyes were stunned on my pink car that was now being covered with black paintin a can by this evil creature i used to have as a secretary but i then fired her because she scared away my customers. If this is her way of revenge it was working to get me angryyy!