Chapter ; A(n) talk With, Jacob.

POV; Lulu's

POV; Lulu's

I gotted into my room and closed the door. I Plopped onto my bed & and getting onto my laptop. I logged into wattpad. I Decided To Ask for some help with jacob's advice. I then texted Him.

Lulu_: Hey Jacob! I need your help..

BiqDaddyJay; Sure, What's Up?

Lulu_; Well.. My '' ex '' Boyfriend, Shawn, Had Moved-- well.. Short Scenerio.. We made up about.. maybe 2 or 3 days go.. And he moved Just yesterday.. What do i do? I Am like in DEEP Depression.. I need help..

BiqDaddyJay; Ok, .. Like, Just Do Something to quit thinking about him; For an example.. ; Do something to stop thinking about him and just forget about it, You'll see him sooner or later, maybe NOT never again.. just Stop, Quit, Think for a bit, And BAM!! :)

Lulu_; Hey, Thanks! You Sound just like my mother.. Thanks alot Buddy.

BiqDaddyJay; Eh, No Biggie Tho'! I love Helping people out all the time..!!

Lulu_; HA! Thanks Again Buddy.

BiqDaddyJay; No Prob.

Lulu_; I'll ttylo K?

BiqDaddyJay; Alr. , Bye Lulu.

Lulu_; Bye jakes! :)

I smiled and Logged off. I took a quick 10 minutes shower and hopped out. I Putted on This >> ( On The side ) .. I Grabbed my iPhone and went dwonstairs. I then saw Huey and Lue Siting gown with their duffles bags. I looked at them with confusion.

'' Where Yall going? '' I Asked them both.

'' We're going to stay with Grandma Meme In Arizona For the whole summer until School Comes Again. '' Said Huey.

Then, Mom Came in with us.

'' Yall Ready Guys? '' Said Mom, Walking in And grabbing her keys and Bottle of water.

'' Yes '' They both said. We said our goodbyes and they lefted. Dad was Still at work; So i Could still go to the mall with Olivia. I Grabbed my Car keys and walked out, Also Closing and locking the door behind me.

I hopped inside of my car and Droved to Olivia's House. I stopped the car, and was Arriving there. I Gotted out and walked up to her house, I didn't see none of her parents cars, So im Assuming that their still on Vacation! LOL.

I knocked onto the door and Few Minutes' Later, Livy Came Out, Opening it, And she was dressed, Like she was ready to go somewhere.

'' Hi Livy, Where You Going? '' I asked.

'' To The mall, I was about to ask you if you could come.. '' She said, Laughing. I joined in too.

She locked and closed her front door and we hopped into my car and droved to the Mall.