The Girls with the White Converses

Chapter One: Don't Touch Me Peasant!

Rhiannon's P.O.V.

"Red or black?" Morgan asked me, holding up a random band's name that was on a red and black shirt.

"Meh. . .black," I answered, skimming through the t-shirts. "Hey what's this?" I asked, picking up a t-shirt with the symbol "1D" on it.

"I don't know, but it looks gay," Morgan dismissed, looking now through the CDs. "What the heck?" I heard Morgan murmur. "It's the same gay symbol!" She yelled, holding up a CD with a picture of a "1D" printed all over the front.

"My God man! It's the invasions of the gay symbols! Run for your lives!" I yelled around, pretending to dodge imaginary bullets while throwing my arms in the air.

"Rhiannon! Act normal! People are starting to stare!" Morgan hissed, trapping my hands. I looked around and noticed, that people were indeed staring. 

"Well why not give them something to stare at?" I winked, and before Morgs could protest, I slipped my arms out of her grasp. "Hey! Look at my sexiness!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and grabbed a bra I was gonna buy for Morgan. I held it up and posed provocatively.

Everyone busted out laughing, while Morgan literally dragged me out, while I flashed everyone the symbol for call me.

"You're a disappointment," Morgan declared, glaring at me. "Now wait here, so I can pay for our stuff. . .I don't want you embarrassing me anymore.

"M'kay," I saluted, which Morgan rolled her eyes at.

People started to pass by, I winked at all of them. Some of them winked back. Oh yea baby.

After a guy tried to grope me, and I kicked him in the sacred place for, Morgan finally came back out with four bags.

Morgan looked at me and shook her head. "Why do I even bother taking you to the mall?"

"Because you love me," I winked, grabbing two of the bags, Morgan was struggling to carry. Shouldn't of gotten so much. "Now let's go to Aero!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, while dragging Morgan behind me.

"Gosh, why I even hang out with you is a mystery," Morgan murmured, but kept running with me.

I stopped when we got to a pet shop that looked to be empty, except for a bored looking girl that was at the cash register around my age.

"How do you do?" I said in a country accent, walking into the shop.

"I just had to clean up dog vomit," She said in a monotone, before popping in some ear buds and closing her eyes.

"Well thanks a lot chick," I snapped.

Morgan went and looked at the puppies, after protesting that we leave, while I looked at the snakes. Right now, a boa constrictor was crushing a mouse to death.

"Cool," I murmured, fascinated in the show before me. Suddenly I felt a presence behind me, I slowly turned around and seen five dudes with black hoodies hiding their faces behind me.

I screamed, before grabbing Morgan who was petting a black and white puppy that looked like a panda. I almost stopped to look, when I remembered the creepy guys with black hoodies on. 

"Aren't you so cute- Hey, what's going on?" Morgan screeched when I tried to drag her.

"Murderers! Bloody murderers!" I yelled.