Once Apon A ONE DIRECTION

Hey guys this is my first story hope ya like it!!!!

Once apon a time in a far away land there was a band named One Direction. The girls here couldn't stay away! But these girls are not ordinary girls they are vampires, were wolves, zombies, ghost, and some regular girls. Zayn was married to Amy. Louis was married to Misty. Liam was married to Elsy. Harry was married to Leslie. And Niall was married to Montana. Amy was a zombie, Misty was a were wolf, Elsy was a vampire, Leslie was a ghost, and Montana was just a regular girl. These girls were best friends just like One Direction.

The girls had to go on stage and help protect the band while the were performing because the other girls would go on stage and rip them apart, just because the loved One Direction. The band was doomed because they were here with ALL girls and no guys.

* Two years before they came here *

" Niall get over here ". Said Liam. " What do you want now Liam? If you want someone to scratch your back its not happening buddy ". Niall replies. " I agree with Niall no one is scratching your back last time we had to shave it!" Said Zayn. " No I dont want you to scratch my back I want Niall to get Montana off the couch. She's sleeping and I wanna watch t.v". Replied Liam. " Oh ". Zayn and Niall sang. Niall woke Montana up and said " Sweetie please go to the room and go to sleep". She agreed and went to the room and went to sleep. Louis said " Thanks man she was snoring so loud I couldn't take my nap". Zayn, Niall, Harry, and Liam Laughed so hard they fell on the floor laughing.

* Back to reality *

" Run for your lives monsters are coming! " Shouted Harry. When all of the sudden Elsy bit Liam and said " Now you are mine forever and ever you will never die and never ever have kids by another woman." Elsy did not know this but if he left her he could get a human pregnant. She is kinda a dum dum if ya know what I mean. Elsy was very jelous of other women because they can have kids and she cant.

* Flashback*

Elsy was not always a vampire she was turned at the age of 5 because she was very sick and her neighbor found her outside dying. Her neighbor was Carlise a doctor that was a vampire. He had very good control when around human blood.

* Back to reality *

All of the sudden Liam was dead!

Everyone was crying like crazy and Elsy was like shut up crybabies he'll wake up. Amy said " This is all your fault Elsy why are you so stupid? " Elsy replied " I am not stupid I just wanted Liam ALL to myself. " * Amy slapped Elsy so hard her arm flew over Misty's head. *

No one was around when it happened. Liam had turned into a vampire now. He wasent blood thirsty for some odd reason. He wasent even pale. When Elsy saw him she was like " What the heck why arent you a vampire?" He said " Because I am wearing anti vampire spray. " She was so mad she went out in the sun and killed herself.

Keep reading !!!!!!!!!!