#1

A/N

Haiii guys,so this is my very first story so I'm sorry if its bad.
I will usually update twice a week but I'm busy I'll try get at least one Chapter per week.

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay,My name is Lexi and I was a normal 21 year old until one specific day which was the 24th of April in the year 2016.

My birthday to be exact,I was kidnapped and brought to an English family in London,the men who kidnapped me were cold and ruthless.
Although maybe we shouldn't start from the middle.

I'll start from the very beginning.

<~~~~~~~~~>

Date: (24/4/2016)

I was buzzing around in the restaurant in my slutty uniform,which consisted of  a extremely short black pencil skirt and pink shirt which showed way to much cleavage for my liking.  

You see today I was supposed to stay home and celebrate my birthday with my parents and my brother,Ace who was twenty one.
Apparently one of the girls from staff has gone on a date and instead of me celebrating my birthday I have to be here.

"Serve table number twelve Lexi!" My manager Angela yelled in-patiently (change Angela to a different name if thats your name).
I sighed and went over to table number twelve where two attractive guys were seated.

I took out my notebook and my pen,"Hello my name is Lexi and I shall be your waiter for today,what would you like?" I said in-patiently.

One of the men wolf whistled at me as I stared over at him.
"I wouldn't mind tapping you" he looked at me with lust in his eyes.
"Im sorry?" Widening my blue eyes,"we don't need anything just two cups of water.

I nodded and stumbled a bit as I went to get the water.As I was coming back with two bottles of water,Alarms suddenly went off and gun shots were heard with screaming in the background.
I dropped the two glasses of water and fell to the floor as many bullets were shot passed me.
I gasped as I saw men with all-black clothes and guns in hand.
I was crawling towards the emergency door when large hand grabbed me by the waist and I was pulled of the floor with a gun pointing at my head.

My breath got quicker as my eyes filled with tears,even though i tried not to let them fall a few tears had slipped out.
I couldn't see the Man,but I knew he was very muscular from being pressed up against his chest.
"Sir,should we take this on too?"he yelled with a low voice.
"Indeed,put her in with the rest"someone mumbled from the distance.

Ever so quickly some white cloth was put onto my mouth,I did the stupidest thing ever and gasped which meant I was slowly losing consciousness.

Last thing I remember was being thrown into a black SUV with two other girls.

<~~~~~~~~~~>
A/N

Thanks for reading the chapter!
I shall update in a few days if I'm not busy,because I'm on my holidays right now.

Baiiii