Successful (Justin Bieber Imagine Love Story)

Jen was just an average British girl but with big dreams. She planned to move to the city of angels (Los Angeles) just after her eighteenth birthday, to follow her dreams of becoming an actress. Making the brave move across the world without anyone she knew.

Chapter 1:

Jen's point of view:

So today is the day, I thought to myself. The day I leave this shitty cold weather to set up in sunny California, but if I'm honest.. I'll miss the cold weather and the horrible rain, causing so many days being stuck inside my house with my mum (which I didn't really mind.) I'm so excited to do things Americans do on a daily basics of things we don't have in London. Like going to target or eating in n out whenever I want! (If you didn't guess, I love food so much) I had three hours before I needed to be at the airport so I jumped in the shower and then put my long brown curly hair in a high pony tail and put simple make up on as I looked in the mirror to see my brown eyes reflecting in the light. Changing into my comfy clothes, I put on a pair of black leggings and my favourite green Kenzo jumper, finishing it off with a pair of white converse. Which I must admit weren't so white anymore...

"I can't believe my only baby is leaving me! Flying the nest!" My mums said as she walked into my room turning down my iPod which was playing my favourite song: Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. I'm an only child so I guess this is a big day for both me and mum. Most of my life it's been just me and her so it's going to be so hard without her everyday. "Don't worry mum, I'll Skype with you as much as I can! While I'm sat on the beach in Malibu, you'll be here in the lovely English rain! Oh how jealous am I of you" I giggled. Pulling me in for a tight hug my mum replied: "on a serious note, I am so proud of you and what you've achieved so far. Just wait until you get out to the USA, you're going to kill it!" I love my mum so much, without her support I'd probably be staying in England and working in like the local bakery in my village. "I love you" I simply replied with a smile. "And I love you too, sweetie. Now hurry and make sure you have everything ready! Becca will be here in thirty minutes"

Finally! I'd arrived at Heathrow airport and just needed to check in to head off to LAX. My best friend Becca and my mum drove me to the airport to say our final goodbyes for a few months. It's going to be so hard without them, until today I still lived at home with my mum and Becca well, we did everything together since we met in secondary school. They are such a big part of my life, so this is going to be different being an eight hour plane journey from them. I gave them both the biggest hugs as I tried to hold back the tears, "I love you both!" I shouted, smiling as I walked away. With my mum replying: "your dad would be so proud of you, remember that!" My dad died when I was only nine and life's been really hard since then but I know he's my angel and is watching over me and protecting me. Walking away from the two most important people in my life was surprisingly easy, of course I'll miss them so much but I can't wait for my dream to begin. The Hollywood lights are calling my name! I'm gonna be a star, I can feel it! I've worked so hard for this, working part time wherever I could to get the money to come out to LA. Chip shops, supermarkets... You name it, I've done it.

Once I get to LA, I have a few things I need to do, firstly going to see my agent who has a few auditions lined up for me for a few TV shows and such! Eeeeeek, the excitement! I've decided to move to a small place called Calabasas as my whole life I have lived in a small village where they were eleven students in my class so the thought of moving straight to Hollywood is quite scary! But we'll see how it goes. So I'm on the plane now, ready to take out. Staring out the window taking in the view of England for the last time for a while. LA here I come baby!