Minecraft: The Untold Legend

*Present-day*

  You try to open your eyes and succeed.  "Where am I?" You mutter as you stand up, feeling a bit dizzy.  Everything you see is blocky.  You freeze in confusion and fright.  A blocky pig walks by you.  You walk towards a tree and destroys its wood log block.  A smaller version comes out, rotating.  You come near it and to your surprise, you picked it up.  "Where.. Am I?" you mutter again as you come across a forest.  Confusion fills your mind.  Earlier, you were sitting on your chair, playing computer games and now, you seem to be in a blocky world.  "Wait," you say as you see a green creature with four legs, the same height as you, walk towards you.  "I've read something about this.. I think it's a video game in PC.. I think it was the one called Craft and Mine.. Or was it?

  You just stay there until the creature comes near you.  At the last second, you recognize that it was about to explode, and you run to a near mountain and climb ontop of it.  The creature is no longer in distance.  "Phew, that was close.." You sigh in relief.

  You collect wood and you craft them into planks.  Then you experimented with crafting and suddenly, a strange object appears on the right side.  It appears to be the result.  Your hand picks up the block and the name showed up.  "Crafting table.." you read the tag.

  You place the block down.  You open it- this time the crafting squares are not only 4 blocks, but they are now 9 blocks.  You again experiment with the crafting recipes.  After you have crafted a pickaxe, an axe, and a shovel, you use it on other appropriate blocks.

  "Woah, you could do or break things faster!" You say in awe.  After awhile, you built a wooden house because of your enjoyment.  you rest on your bed- it was getting dark.  You finally got to bed and drifted to sleep.  It was a pretty short sleep, though..

*Next Day*

  You wake up fastly.  You get to work again, mining cobblestone.  You finally made a furnace.  You seem to be enjoying this life, but you remember, you have to get back to the real world.

  After awhile, you saw a status on the bottom-left corner of your eyes, saying that _M_I_K_A_ has joined the game.  You feel very curious who that was, so you go back to where you spawned.

  You reached your spawnpoint and you see an unconscious, pretty girl lying down on the soft grass.  "Wake up,"You whisper.  She moved her head slightly and let out a little, high pitched squeal, and she rises quickly, panting.

  "nnh.. Who are you? Where am I?" She asks.  You gather up all the information you got, and you respond.

"I am just another harmless player, and I think we're in the game called Craft and Mine..?"

"I  think it's Minecraft.." she corrects me.  "Oh, okay.  Follow me and let's go to my small cottage.  You can rest there."You sincerely invite her.  She seems harmless, anyway..

  "Okay.."She responds.  We moved our way through the forest.  At last, we reach my cottage.  I open the door and let her in.  "Sit," I told her, gesturing the fence chair.

  "Why is it blocky here?"She asked.  "Maybe that's the game appearance.."You respond.  "Nice cottage.. May I live with you?" She requests.  You stand there, frozen because of the question.

********************************************************

A/N:

Hi! my first Minecraft novel.  Will your character agree to let Mika live with you? or will you reject and be enemies?

  Guys I need just 2 reads to continue the next chapter.. Love you guys! <3Elisha  <\ />