#1 Rape

I was sitting at a bar alone drinking jack and coke like always; chatting it up with the female bartender. Im bisexual but i find girls more attractive especially because I like to be dominant with the occasionally dominated. The bartender seemed very interested in my small talk and bazaar stories that were only part true. I decided i was drunk enough and told the love of my night bye and that ill see her again (hopefully in my bed with no clothes). I walked out and down an alley that led straight to my warehouse loft. I heard foot steps behind me on the wet concrete because the sun never hits here so the puddles never evaporate. Walking a little faster they stayed calm just widening their strides. Ok it's not that bad, a hot kick ass woman in an alley alone, nope nothing bad could happen, ever. I glanced over my shoulder and all I could see was a dark figure behind me. Maybe it's just my imagination because it's dark and I'm tipsy. Slowing down, the figment did too. Seeming way too real to be true, I turned around. Not a figment. He ran his hand up my arm and backed me against a wall. I could see his icy blue eyes in the dark with the only stream of light landing right across them. He leaned down so i could feel his warm, moist breath on my neck as cold chills washed over me. He ran a hand across my cheek and on instinct I leaned into it. He put one hand firmly on my mouth all of the sudden then slid his hand in the front of my pants playing with me. I struggled but he was too strong for me his grip tightening on my mouth. He pulled out his shaft and rammed it into me against without warning. I was crying this was too much. He was too big. It hurts. Then after what seemed forever he came in me. I screamed but it was no use with his big hand covering my mouth tightly. I was beating him but it just seemed to drive him more. Like the struggling was just fuel to the flame that is now out of his pants and in me. He leaned down to my ear and whispered in a husky voice and heavy breathing, "now darling you keep hitting me im just gonna fuck you harder. " I cried. I never thought this light bdsm would make me feel so angry and violated. This handsome beast looking at me wasn't that bad actually, but it still just wasn't right. There wasn't a safe word. Or protection like usual in my industry. I wish it was over for the first time in my life. I hate him for making me feel like some useless trash he can just use and let float away in the breeze. But it might just happen that way because no one believes a pornstar when she really gets raped especially when it felt like I gave him consent.