Chapter ; Right By My Side ♥

POV; Lulu's

* Next Day *

I Was still In my Sweats From lastnight. I Went downstairs And Saw Olivia was Crying. I Started to get Worried And Curious. I Zoomed up to her and satted down and Let her cry on my Lap. I Strocked her Hair and asked...

'' You OK Livy? '' I Asked.

'' My-My Pa-Parents Di-Di-Died!!.. '' She Yelled. My Heart Skipped a beat.

'' It's going to be ok.... You could stay with me.. '' I Said. She looked up And slightly smiled.

'' Thanks! '' She said, We both calmed down and I Showed her to an Extra bedroom, She thanked me again and I Replied an welcome back for the second time!

We both Un-packed her EVERYTHING thats he had! She went to take a shower and get dressed and we Both went to the mall and Bought her some new clothes, outfits, Shoes, And Etc.

We both came back, Laughing and talking. I Closed and Locked The Front-Door. We Un-Packed Our bags and came back Downstairs, After We had tooked a shower and Stuff!

We both satted down at the table, Wating for my Mom to arrive back home.

POV; Olivia's.

I Feel Better Now. . . And Im GLAD that i am now living in Lu's House. Then, Her Mother Came into the kitchen and said...

'' Well, Hello Ladies! Hi Olivia, I Heard what happend and I Am TRULY sorry.. You can stay here with US, As you need too! '' She said, Hugging me. I Smiled and hugged back. We all 3 talked for a bit and Until, Mrs. Hermandez-- Or should I Say, Mother, Gotted sleepy and went upstairs and went to bed.

'' Thanks, Again, For being Right By My Side '' I Said. She Smiled.

'' BESTIES4LIFE! '' We both said and Looked at each other; We bust out laughing!

-------------------------

* Picture of Outfit from the last chapter *