Best Friends To Love Birds

Chapter one.

"Austin!" I squealed "Stop! ahahah" He wouldn't stop tickling me. He finally stopped an I hoisted myself on my elbows. "I hate you Austin" he gave me a smirk and just said "no, you love me, we've been best friends sense 2nd grade." "True" is all I can say. I smiled and stood up and asked" wanna go to Rita's? I happily said yes but then realized I had no money! "you have to pay tho Austin." He punched me lightly on the shoulder and I acted hurt. He just chuckled lightly to himself grabbed my hand and led us to the car. I texted my other best friend Alex on my Green I phone and told him to meet us at Rita's. He immediately answered and said "today's the day!" He knew I liked Austin and had helped me have the plan all set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at Rita's and We met Alex. Austin ordered first and got a regular Juicy pear water ice and Got his cup. on the cup it read, "Austin will you go out with me?" He gave his cup to Alex and grabbed my waist by my belt loops and kissed my lips. I tangled my fingers I'm his Chocolatly curls and bit his lip lightly. We pulled away and said "Mine?" and he just kissed my cheek. After that we all ordered and wen back to Austin's house and Hung out in the pool. We were all having a good time then started the grill up and Cooked hot dogs. Night crept apon us and we just lay down on his trampoline and looked at the stars till we got cold an decided to go home for the night.

Hey Guys! Im Molly a new author! I hope you like it, and sorry it's short! more chapters will be loner! I promise! I need a 3 girls to be;

Zach's GF:

Alex's GF:

Robert's GF:

I want a name hair and eye color, hight, and any sports you play, and and any other information so we get to know you. Please Measage me the information! Thanks! xx -Molly.