Chapter 1

It was a glorious sight.

I stood out on the protected balcony on the Fearamid, gazing down at the destruction with darkly lidded eyes, they hazed a soft white from the level of my power.

I smooth out my dress, turning around to walk back inside, insisted by my dark prince that I should wear them, as he believed that the queen of the world should be dressed properly when bowed upon.

A happy smile grew on my features at the thought of him. After all of the debate and the confusion, I finally knew who would be mine.

And I had the feeling from the start.

I run my gloved hand along the black-bricked wall, making my way to the grand throne room to visit the one known to the no longer Gravity Falls as the King of all Chaos.

As I enter the room, he gaze falls on me, and grins broadly. He stands from his grand throne next to mine in the room, disappearing from his spot.

I move to step forward, my breath catching as I feel arms wrap around me from behind, a breathy voice sounding in my ear, warming it as well.

"And, how are you, my queen?" I could feel his smirk, the same one that won me from the start. "Astonishing...thanks to you."

"You made the right choice." He adds in immediately after my reply, resting his head atop mine. "And I knew you would. Someone with such power as yours deserves to be set free as you are. That's why I wanted you to me mine. You would own that freedom so deeply desired, feared by all, along side me, reigning and creating tyranny through chaos, yet maddening order throughout the world.." He trails off, swiftly letting his arms drop to slide in front of me, holding my hands enticingly. "Which is now ours..."

He hasn't let me forget my choice to be with him, even though it's been an astounding 10 years. I grin happily at him, giving him a deserving kiss from going so long without one today. Simple and amazing as always, lustfilled, just as he himself is. I break it softly to gaze back up at him.

"Thank you for your greeting....how are things today..?" I ask quizzically as he gestures his arm to me, and I link mine with his gladly, enjoying his cocky gentlemen behavior as always.

"Same old, same old, my sweet." He replies, starting to walk with me. I reply with a prominent nod, resting my head over to rest on his shoulder.

"(Y/n)?" He asks out of the silence, flickering his gaze over to glance down at me with lovingly lidded eyes, his head turning to follow shortly after.

"Yes?" I ask from the silence, looking up with my eyes to meet his gaze.

"I have a surprise for you...arrangements in order for today." He adds in, grinning. A bright smile crosses my features as I move to look at him fully.

"Arrangements?"

"Tsk! I mustn't say, it would spoil the surprise!" He pointed out, flashing me that wide grin yet again, hinting that he was up to something, as always. I roll my eyes in return as we walk together, and I already get the sense that today would be special. Different. But I wasn't quite sure how.