It started with P.E (gxg lesbian)

Soon after class, kay went to P.E. she felt eyes burning into her back and just waited for everyone to leave. When everyone lets, or so she though she took off her shirt. Soon she felt an arm around her waist and a hand creep down to her pussy. Shea's afraid. The hand rubs her pussy faster and faster every second. She moans and turned around to see a girl. The popular girl. Jessica. "oh come on baby let's do this" she said pushing me to the wall and sliding her hand down my pants. "w-what are you doing" I asked. Her hand was rubbing my pussy. "just having so fun with the high schools nerd." she said whispering into my ear. " a sexy nerd at that." with that she tore off my bra and sucks my nipples. I moaned loudly and they were hard. Her hand was rubbing my clit. I moaned louder. Soon I was on the bench with her eating my pussy out. "damn bitch you taste good." she said while sucking my clit. I moaned. She licked my clit and slide her tongue inside of me. I moaned and held her head there. She slid in and put faster and faster. I cum hard into her mouth but she continues to go. I pant and moan while she rubs my nipples hard and I moaned like this was normal. Soo she was on the bench "eat me nerd." she said spreading her legs open and pushing my head in.I licked her pussy. So wet and tight. Damn girl got s good pussy. I sucks on her clit and slide my tongue in. She was about to cum but I went up and sucked her nipples till they were hard. I scraped my teeth over them and she screamed with pleaser. I stuck my leg into her pussy and vibrated it. She was a moaning mess. Didn't think I was good huh? I vibrated harder and faster and she cumed so I went down and her her out and she cumed again. I licked it all up. "my house tomorrow got it nerd." she said I nodded.