Part 1

It's an 18+ story so there will be some sexual content. So read it on your own risk.

(Warning :Sexual content ahead.)

"Who are you?" Asked the man, half nude with muscular body just in a jeans.The sweat formed on his tone ,hard chest as he looked at girl in front of him as his breathing became uneven.

"Didn't you recognized me?"the girl came close to him, so close that he moved backward causing him to fall on the huge soft bed behind him.

"I am your mate Randhir Singh Shekhawat. I am your soul mate."She said smirking at him as she hover over him,her legs on both the side of his stomach.Her fingers running on his chest.Randhir's body burned with desires as her touch sent wave of pleasure.

"Soul mate?" He struggle to breath as she lean over him, slowly closing the distance between them.

"Hmmm.Soul mate."she just hummed before capturing his soft lips between her.

"Ahhh"a groaned escaped from Randhir's throat as her lips touched on his.He wanted to ask lots of question that was running on his mind but desire to suck those petal like lips were more that he couldn't resist. He kissed her back like thirsty man who hadn't drank water since years.He gripped her waist tightly before pulling her on him more.He tugged on her bottom lips gently earning a moan from her that it made his heart swell in pride by giving pleasure to this sex goddess. Soon their tounge met,dancing with each other.He entered her mouth dominating her,tasting her delicious sweet mouth.Licking, tasting he left her mouth only after he felt completely breathless.

He looked at her face, she was panting hard due breathlessness, her silky hair spread. She was bend such that he can see her ample of fair cleavage.He inhale sharply trying to control the urge to kiss on that inviting skin.
But before he can understand, he felt her lips on the nerve of his throat, as she suckled on that spot , he rolled his eyes in pleasure with a deep groan escaping from him.His hardness so rock hard that it he pained him due to confines of his pant.As if reading his mind the girl over him,reach down with her hands running over his hardness ever so slowly and sensually.

"Oh Fuck!"he moaned.

"Oh god ! I am going to die with the intensity of this pleasure"he thought.

He stopped her hand from further sweet torcher before he paas out from the intense pleasure.But the evil smirk she gave him ,he understood it isn't going to end so easily.
He saw her as she gave several wet kisses on his chest as he gripped her hair in pleasure. His heartbeat quicken as she went down to his navel.She gave a quik swirl of her tounge on his navel.

"What's your name?"he asked her out of blue, as realization hit him suddenly.

She looked at him frowning before giving a naughty smile.

"Name, doesn't matters."she said winking.

"No please tell me.I am tired of this hide and seek."he replied frustrated.

"You really want to know me?"she asked with twinkle in her eyes while he just nodded his head desperately.

"S" she spoke as her hand again went to his hardness stroking from outside the cloth.

"A"

Randhir tried hard to be in his senses to strain his focus on her words but her miniature wasn't helping him at all.

"N" she reached to open his jeans button.

"Y" she opened his jeans and started to unzip him.

"U"she looked at him all the while in his eyes as she revealed her name.

"K"She slid her fingers inside his boxer in attempt to remove the only barrier between her destination.

"T" Randhir's eyes widen as his manhood spring freed from his confines.

"No...please No."His head was thumping along with his heart as he saw her gripping on him and head moving to his manhood.

"A" she said last time, making an eye contact with him as she go down on him.

"Randhir... Randhir...wake up Randhir." He heard someone's voice.

"Oh god! Did I seriously died? Am I in heaven?"he murmured with closed eyes.

"Danm...Randhir wake up."the voice shouted at him.

Randhir slowly opened his eyes only to see his friend cum roommate Aryan near him, suddenly with a jerk he sat on his bed looking down at his manhood only to see some wet spot on his pajama.

"Shit! Not again." He said with embarrassment as his cheek flushed with warmth.

"You again had wet dream about her, didn't you?"Aryan asked calmly sitting on bed opposite to Randhir.

"Yes.I had.AGAIN!"he said as he wiped the sweat formed on his forehead.

"This is really wierd. I mean how can you have wet dreams about a girl who you don't know or ever met in your life or haven't even see her in real."Aryan sighed.

"I know man! I just don't why this happens. It's so embarrassing to wake up with your sperm spilled in your pants."Randhir groaned defeated.

"Hey it's okay.It's just me.Do don't need to be embarrassed to me.I just worry what will be Sanaya's reaction knowing you have orgasms while having dreams about someone who is not she."Aryan chuckled lightly while Randhir looked at him in horror.

Tbc