The Meeting

First one-shot
Plz tell me how I did in the comments!

(Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon)

"Well it's always nice talking to ya Drew!"

"Same goes for you Airhead."

"Hey! My names May not Air head you stupid grass head!"

"Whatever..."

"Ha! You don't like it when I call you grass head do ya!?"

"No I don't so shut up! I have to go anyways... But I'll see ya next week right!?"

"Yep best friend reunion! I'll most definitely see ya there!"

"Kay, bye May!"

"Bai Drew!!!"

Beep

Well looks like I have nothing to do...

Hey wait... I have to go get an outfit for that reunion! Ah... I really don't wanna go but I need to or else I'll forget...

(At the mall)

Hey look at that! It's one of the Poké-boutiques!!! Those are always good at shopping for cute little blouses!

Well I'll just go in there!

'Ohhhhh that's a cute top! I could match that with a pair of light blue jeans! I think I'll get that top! If only I could find it in my size... Found it!'

As I was walking over to the cash register I bump into someone.

"Paul!? What are you doing here!!!"

"Hn, oh it's just you, well for your information I'm getting a present for my mother, her birthday is coming up so if you could please move I will be on my way..."

"Hey that's not how you greet someone you know... Hey Paul ya want some help with picking something out for your mother...?"

"Not really... 😑"

"Aw... Come on Paul! Please can I help you!"

"Fine whatever May but I don't wanna hear you making any weird comments..."

"Ok! I can do that!"

"Hn."

"Ohhhhhh look at how pretty that necklace is! And those earrings! Those are adorable!!! *gasp* that bracelet is perfect!!! You should get your mom that!!!"

"Whatever... Let me see it."

"Look!!!" *points at the silver bracelet with purple charms*

"It's not that bad... You actually picked out something nice..."

"Of course I did! I am May Maple, Princess of Hoenn after all!"

"Yah sure... Whatever you say..."

"Hey do ya wanna eat lunch with me it's about 12:30 and I'm getting hungry. And I want to ask you something."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please!"

"No."

"Please!!!"

"No!"

"PLEASE!!!"

"Fine, fine! As long as it gets you to shut up."

"Yay!!!"

"Let's just go..."

(At the food court getting line to get their food)

"Hey Paul are you my friend"

"I don't know... I guess we'll have to see"

"Well I have to ask you something"

"Yah I do too"

"Well what could it ever be about?"

"It's about this..."

"Huh? Where are you taking me...?"

"You'll see."

"Wait why are we going outside...!?"

"Well because I wanted to do this without people around."

Paul then kisses May on the lips, but May as shocked as she was kisses back because she knows she loves him herself.

"I really do love you May. I really truly do. Your an amazing girl and I really enjoy being in your presence so please will you be my girlfriend?"

"But of course Paul! How could I say no! I love you very much! I have been waiting for this although I was afraid to make the first move 'cause I didn't know if you liked me or not! But now I know and I'm here to tell you that I love you! And I always will."

"Thank you I will aways love you too May-may."

"So it's a yes right?"

"Of course it is silly!!!"

"Ok that's great!"

"Omg she finally confessed! Even though he confessed first! I told her to tell him before he told her but she wouldn't listen!"

"Shut up Drew!! I bet they can hear us!"

"My dearest sister Dawn I do not believe they can hear us..."

"Yes we can!"

"Shut up Paul!!! Anyways they finally confessed! That's the sweetest thing ever!"

"Yah it is pretty cute, they're a couple now! (Finally)"

"Yah let's celebrate! Celebrate good times! Come on! Let's celebrate! (A/N Does anyone else know that song? No... Oh ok... 😂)"

"Well they totally interrupted our moment..."

"Who cares Paul as long as we're together it's all good right!?"

"Yah it is..."

And with that they kissed once more and Drew and Dawn celebrated their friends confessions!

How did y'all like it!?
I don't think I did to bad!
But plz do give me feedback in the comments!
I would really appreciate it!
And I kno Paul may hav been a little OOC at the end but it's all good! Right!?
Anyways I'll see y'all next time!!! Bai!!!

-xpokexshippsx